Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
For people selling their headphones, how much are you expecting to get for them? £350 was web site prices before this promotion, but I'm guessing £150-£100 will be the going rate as there market will be flooded?

I would have been happy with the RRP for the phone without the headphones. I think it would be a shame to sell them for half price to someone on eBay who might try to flip them on, so I'm just going to gift them to a friend who has been long term unemployed. He likes his gaming so will be chuffed.

Soldato
I'd be really happy with QC45s and a £50 voucher (Play Store or Google Store? The latter would be better...). Will be interesting to see what they send when they get around to shipping my order.

Associate
Looks like there has been a small update released for the P6/P6 Pro. Website rumours from Verizon suggest it is fingerprint sensor fixes. I've just sideloaded it.

Also just installed the Otterbox TPU screen protector which is 'Made for Google Pixel'. Fingerprint sensor works flawlessly.

Man of Honour
Just to confirm, I placed my order for the pixel 6 on the UK Google store on the 27th October.

I've just submitted my claim for the headphone offer which got approved instantly.

Apparently I'll be getting the Bose Quietcomfort 45's and a £50 google store voucher :) happy days

the "upgrade" headphone thing seems to apply to germany only, UK etc has enough stock.

Doesn't look like it.

Associate
By all accounts it's only those who are applying for the headphones in the past day or so (and moving forward) that are being offered (at the time of applying) the QC45 and voucher.

Likely Google had an amount of 700's that have now all been allocated and these QC45 are for the remainder.

Soldato
Looks like there has been a small update released for the P6/P6 Pro. Website rumours from Verizon suggest it is fingerprint sensor fixes. I've just sideloaded it.

Also just installed the Otterbox TPU screen protector which is 'Made for Google Pixel'. Fingerprint sensor works flawlessly.

I wonder if that'll make some of the screen protectors work better.

Annoyingly most of the screen protectors out there have a hole for the camera, which as anyone who's used a screen protector before knows, will get clogged up with dust/dirt over time. I don't know why more haven't designed the protector to also cover the camera. I'm doubtful this will have any impact on the quality of front-facing photos.

AFAIK it's only the Spigen screen protector that doesn't have a hole, but it's plagued with bad reviews because of the FPS issues.

Back
Top Bottom