Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Did any of you only receive a text message to say your claim has been approved, no email?

I thought mine would have been shipped by now and I have a text to say my claim was approved on Nov 2nd.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Soldato
Just to confirm, I placed my order for the pixel 6 on the UK Google store on the 27th October.

I've just submitted my claim for the headphone offer which got approved instantly.

Apparently I'll be getting the Bose Quietcomfort 45's and a £50 google store voucher :) happy days

Isn't that Germany only?

UK as well. Any new claims will be the QuietComfort 45 + £50 voucher.

Associate
Bose 700's have arrived - very... bright sounding, will have to take some time to test as I'm so used to my trusty Sony mdr1000x...

Well built though.

Soldato
Headphones received today. Nice.

A bit of an off-topic question but how is wireless audio latency nowadays? If I were to give my bose 700 to a relative that watches movies on iPad, will there be significant uncomfortable audio delay?, i.e. is audio latency still significant or is is essentially non-existent now?

Soldato

A bit of an off-topic question but how is wireless audio latency nowadays? If I were to give my bose 700 to a relative that watches movies on iPad, will there be significant uncomfortable audio delay?, i.e. is audio latency still significant or is is essentially non-existent now?

I use wireless headphones regularly and it's rarely an issue.

Soldato

The app itself will usually compensate for the delay, so for media at least it's usually fine. Apple devices usually do fine latency wise but I found the latency on the 6 Pro to be slightly worse than my OP7TP phone when using the AAC codec (VLC you manually have to add the delay, 7TP was 400ms, 6 Pro is 550ms with Sony XM3 earbuds).

Back
Top Bottom