Beards, and more beards

Associate
Just had around three inches off of mine. After growing it out to get the shape I wanted.

Tidier and my cheek lines are nice and high again.

I'd look boring without a beard as I razor my head.

My OH told me if I shave she's leaving me...I must be a really ugly ****er underneath :D

My wife has suggested I must keep the beard.... Maybe for the same reason :cry:

Soldato
If it itches, just get some beard oil and start using it early, even after a couple of weeks.

Then in the "awkward phase" just make sure it's tidy/sharp at the edges and that you mean it to be there. Like it's intentional, rather than you just haven't shaved. For me this was between about 2-5 weeks, which I was off work for stress, so it all worked rather well. Everyone is different, but for me after about six weeks I could call it something that was well on its way to being a beard, and after ten weeks it was 'complete'.

Thanks for the tips! Never used beard oil. Got to be careful with that, I have full body atoic eczema, so need to be weary of what i put on my skin.

I'll try find some delicate ones, or fragrance free.

Capodecina
Soldato
Thanks for the tips! Never used beard oil. Got to be careful with that, I have full body atoic eczema, so need to be weary of what i put on my skin.

Maybe something with jojoba, Googling "beard oils for eczema" seems quite successful.

Also don't worry about any patches. In time they get filled in. I remember when I was younger someone said I had a couple of patches so I would "never" be able to grow a full beard. How wrong they were :)

Soldato

You could try Argan oil as it doesn't block pores and fragrance free I have seborrhoeic dermatitis and get beard drandruff and it helps, Just do a patch test 1st for a few days

Soldato
I had a nightmare last night that I had shaved my beard off. Anyone else ever have these? I woke up in distress clutching my face. Thankfully it's still there.

Anyone I know who has shaved it off has always grown it back. Just don't do it!

Related:

Yup I've had loads of these. Mostly they consist of slipping with the razor and then, for some unknown reason, I continue to shave the rest of my beard off. No one needs to see that.

Soldato
Screenshot-20211002-152539-Gallery.jpg

I use dove shower gel, and odd times cheap beard oil.
Which children’s TV show are you a presenter on?

Back
Top Bottom