*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I hope the game fails and gets absolutely slammed. We deserve so much better than the ***** we are being served at the moment. Not just this game but many of them lately.

Soldato
Anyone else struggling to drive jeeps?

I use arrow keys for accelerate/brake/steer and it’s the weirdest camera set up. Every time I steer the camera instantly pans 90 degrees hard left or right. It’s as if the camera doesn’t stay in chase mode. Absolutely impossible to drive like that.

Caporegime

I use arrow keys for accelerate/brake/steer and it’s the weirdest camera set up. Every time I steer the camera instantly pans 90 degrees hard left or right. It’s as if the camera doesn’t stay in chase mode. Absolutely impossible to drive like that.

Use the mouse to move the camera.

Associate

Yes, mine does this too. Only for hovercraft and jeep. I don't know how to fix it. Makes them basically undrivable for me. I think it's a key binding bug.

Soldato
Another fun session tonight. I can see why if you had paid £50+ for this alone you think you've been had.
For me its part of origin premier which for £90 a year gives me this FIFA and games like jedi fallen order. Much better value than dropping £50 for 1 game.

It has its bugs but it is fun to play at times and has some epic cinematic moments

Soldato
Another fun session tonight. I can see why if you had paid £50+ for this alone you think you've been had.
For me its part of origin premier which for £90 a year gives me this FIFA and games like jedi fallen order. Much better value than dropping £50 for 1 game.

It has its bugs but it is fun to play at times and has some epic cinematic moments
Same. Somehow I managed to get a year of Play Pro for about £40 through a vpn so I'm riding this one for free(ish).

Was going to go for the Ultimate edition otherwise and I'm glad I didn't. That said, if I'd have bought standard I'd still get my money's worth. It's not as bad as some folk are making out.

Man of Honour
Same. Somehow I managed to get a year of Play Pro for about £40 through a vpn so I'm riding this one for free(ish).

Was going to go for the Ultimate edition otherwise and I'm glad I didn't. That said, if I'd have bought standard I'd still get my money's worth. It's not as bad as some folk are making out.

Nice ! A year of play pro for £40 is nice. 3 quid a month basically. Less than the price of 1 burger a month.

Man of Honour
I hope the game fails and gets absolutely slammed. We deserve so much better than the ***** we are being served at the moment. Not just this game but many of them lately.

You are not wrong - I don't understand the mentality of a lot of people - developers/publishers have little motivation to do better when people just accept it :(

Soldato
Spent an entire conquest match trying to kill one chopper, failed. Lock on, flares/flies off, comes back, lock on, flares/flies off. Seriously annoying. :cry:

I love how you don't get enough rocket launcher rounds to even stop a tank.

So, on top of it literally taking a minute it feels to reload it doesn't actually do anything.

Back
Top Bottom