Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Plunder has gone! New playlist and another dopey mode with vehicles.

Again, Annoying isn't it when its literally the ONLY mode you enjoy playing, I gave the new mode a try with vehicle's and its okay but just seems to be a lot of people camping in buildings at windows trying to take out the trucks main gunner :D

Soldato
I tried the latest 497.84 driver last night to give NIS a try but it won't work on my laptop unless I have an external monitor.

I did however use sharpening from control panel which appears to be working well. Never noticed any performance losses either from my previous 47X.xx driver.

Soldato
And it's back. Plunder Blood Money!! I'm at risk of becoming the Plunder correspondent!
I wish there was a highest kills top 10 in Plunder. I dont bother collecting money or anything and use it like a big death match.

It seems many others do too. Storage town is my prime drop location, single player, no squad fill and keep dropping into storage for some deathmatch style action. Way more fun than collecting cash

Associate
I don't collect cash either unless it's the last couple of minutes of the round and our squad has dropped away from the action. Mostly, I like playing solo and taking on unsuspecting squads. V gratifying taking down the whole lot of 'em.

Soldato
I don't collect cash either unless it's the last couple of minutes of the round and our squad has dropped away from the action. Mostly, I like playing solo and taking on unsuspecting squads. V gratifying taking down the whole lot of 'em.
I've been doing just that tonight. Came 5th by myself just killing people in storage town. 22 kills with an M4
I also levelled up the Groza, verdict... The M13 and M4A1 are still better as sniper support
M13 barrel with built in surpressor, 60 round, rubberised grip, commando
M4 with Corvus, monolithic, commando and 50 round. VLK 3 on both

Caporegime
Neil how to you continue to watch that crap mate :D

Worth watching with a couple of bottles of cider on hand! Still although he can be a bit of a tool sometimes saying someone is cheating, then a few days later saying he wasn't actually cheating. For the most part things do make sense! Does make you wonder why Activision have never done a cease with Engine Owning while allowing them to troll the developer and publishers twitter page

Soldato
Not a great night for Plunder tonight, think was just not my lucky night.

Random Trios, a good 3 or 4 different rounds not one team mate would stick together, Wouldn't drop on agreed drop and general lack of teamwork or even spotting.

Audio...i wish they'd sort this bloody audio out!! cant hear footsteps 7/10 and everything else is just stupid too loud!

Soldato
Anyone experiencing rubbish servers over the past few days?
I've just had a few games of shipment extended and it feels pretty rough. Constant packet loss, ping increase and the symbols on the left of the screen twinkling like a fresh Christmas tree.

Soldato
No issue for me over the past few days (plunder & BR)
Jak12 is my new favourite weapon. Destroys the pesky aggressive OTS9 players.
I wiped a whole trio team who pushed me hard at salt mine in a building. The last guy sounded like he cried as I got team wipe :D
Took their 10k, gold gasmask, advanced uav and munitions box. Bought teammates back and went on to get 3rd place.
I really should put geforce experience back on to record some clips. Some death mic comms are priceless

Soldato
Sorry I meant the geforce experience auto highlight thing.
:D are right.
Yeh, at least it did on older 445.87 nvidia drivers. There was a slight performance hit as it recorded kills, deaths and other action though.
In the end I turned it off to have the best playable experience. That was on a 2080Ti and i7 4790k cpu, 16gb ram. Now im on 3090, 5800X & 32gb ram.
I’ll try new drivers (when im home next Tue) or maybe just the drivers im on now with geforece experience installed.
I did love recording peoples dead mic screams

Soldato
I just press alt F10 and it records last 3 mins. Easier than wading through crap kills.

Almost at 150 wins on warzone. Need two more this week !
That’s what I didnt get, if you could record the last 3 mins at any time, does that also mean it was recording all the time?
Maybe my 4790k was struggling a bit with that and the game at the same time.

Not sure about my wins but i’ve played MW, Warzone & Plunder combined over 1100 hours now!! Certainly worth the £30 I payed for Modern Warfare!

Soldato
What’s hsppening to Verdansk in around a week from niw? Gone forever in place of the new jungle style map or is the new map on an addition like resurgence?
If the new map is cack and there’s no option of Verdansk im sure people will stop playing.
It’s certainly going to be interesting learning a whole new map. Are there leaks on the size / areas other than those crappy vids when you go through red doors?

Caporegime
What’s hsppening to Verdansk in around a week from niw? Gone forever in place of the new jungle style map or is the new map on an addition like resurgence?
If the new map is cack and there’s no option of Verdansk im sure people will stop playing.
It’s certainly going to be interesting learning a whole new map. Are there leaks on the size / areas other than those crappy vids when you go through red doors?

Gone I believe and replaced with Pacific map. Will be pushing Vanguard weapons hard to expect all the current weapons to be nerfed.

Back
Top Bottom