Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Soldato
Hermes were supposed to deliver first thing Sat morning, nothing arrived. App said there was a delay in processing, should be with me first thing Sunday.

Finally turned up Sunday night, I only noticed when Amazon sent a notification that my package was delivered. :mad:

Soldato
hermes are garbage.
they claim to have tried to deliver twice now but no one was in - to my work that has 24 hr security on site.
they are going to 'try' again tomorrow.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

John (who likes long walks and his family) came today.

Not my words, but the words on his delivery driver profile. Makes me chuckle, every time :D

Soldato
I wont be using Hermes again, Absolutely useless!

Always 2-3 days late collecting items from you, Then they come up with some silly excuse.

I questioned why he was 3 days late (again, not the first time), he said "he" couldn't make it so asked someone else too and they couldn't find my house..i said so... he just went home and didn't bother? no call to me?...house isn't exactly hidden and no other delivery drivers seem to have issues.

All comes down to our local driver been lazy or taking on too much work i think, and just assumes leaving it 2-3 days later is acceptable. But his excuses are laughable.

But Hermes in general, I've found them to be EXTREMELY slow..9/10 parcels that seem to have taken forever to get to me have been by Hermes.

Associate
Earlier this week a Hermes driver tried to deliver my hoover to a neighbour upstairs, and then sent the same neighbour a picture of our front door saying they tried to deliver something else to them, but she was not in :cry:

Soldato
parcel due last Saturday did not turn up till Monday. Hermes guy was like I was on two days leave for a funeral and arranged cover but no one actually taken the shift. So all the parcels the guy had to delivery Sat / Sun he needed to do as well as Mondays poor sod said he would not finish till about 10pm and started at 730am. No wonder they can't get stuff delivered on time.

Caporegime
I saw an actual Hermes van with the logo on the side and everything the other day.

it was the most scuffed piece of crap I've ever seen representing a company, looked like it belonged in a scrap yard lol..

seemed like it was picking up parcels from a newsagents, I guess they don't use the proper vans for deliveries, just regular peoples own vehicles.

Not had to use them in years so no idea how good they actually are these days, used to be pretty terrible, some woman delivering around 8 at night after work seemingly.

had a few parcels go missing just disappeared after arriving at a depot

Soldato
I should have been delivered a parcel from Hermes but the last tracking update says my parcel is delayed due to a major event. Has anyone here had anything similar

Soldato
Well I had a good record but last two days not so good.

Delivery from sports direct yesterday, got a text saying would miss slot, but then it arrived at the rescheduled time, that on its own is ok, however I heard a bang on the door, poked my head out, seen a guy rushing back to his car, he pointed, and I turned round, he put my parcel on my wheelie bin in full view, didnt even attempt to hide it.

Today, a delivery from ASOS, 10am got SMS the delivery is cancelled, in middle of 9 to 11 window, so presumably the person delivering just hit skip or something when I came up, the SMS didnt say missed delivery, just said there is a delay and to wait for an update. Tracker only says a little more saying they will try next working day.

Man of Honour
This week Hermes delivered a portable radiator to my sister's house and they basically chucked it over the waist height fence denting the box which dented the radiator.

The funniest part is the card put through the letterbox stated "left in a safe place" :D

Soldato
Is their anyway to contact this terrible company ? They've had my parcel sitting at a hub for over a week now and it hasn't moved at all

Soldato
Is their anyway to contact this terrible company ? They've had my parcel sitting at a hub for over a week now and it hasn't moved at all

Yes they have a number to ring. I dont think you can contact a depot though, most companies seem to protect the depots from consumers.

Back
Top Bottom