Online video converters? Big files

Soldato
Can you try a video editing software trial at all? Download something like a 7 day trial of Adobe Premier Pro go to the video suite with whichever file you want to convert load it in and then do an export as they've got a load of different file type options?

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Might need a bit more detail about what you're trying to achieve? What format are you looking to go from/to etc?

Can you try a video editing software trial at all? Download something like a 7 day trial of Adobe Premier Pro go to the video suite with whichever file you want to convert load it in and then do an export as they've got a load of different file type options?

The free version of DaVinci Resolve is incredible and relatively easy to use with the aid of bit of YouTube tutorials etc. You only need a standard mouse/keyboard to use it not a whole full on editing suite like some of their photos show.

I've used Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas in the past and this seems very up there. I'm not a pro, I've just used them to cut-up a few videos with transitions etc.

Soldato
Might need a bit more detail about what you're trying to achieve? What format are you looking to go from/to etc?

The free version of DaVinci Resolve is incredible and relatively easy to use with the aid of bit of YouTube tutorials etc. You only need a standard mouse/keyboard to use it not a whole full on editing suite like some of their photos show.

I've used Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas in the past and this seems very up there. I'm not a pro, I've just used them to cut-up a few videos with transitions etc.

Aye I've got premier elements so its the light version of pro that's why i referenced that one but like yourself I've just used it for chopping together football highlights so only scratched the surface for what it can do.

Commissario
I'm not sure how many online converters would do 5gb, if you've not tried it Handbrake is extremely easy to use and does all sorts of things.
IIRC it's only a few megs to download and reasonably fast even with older hardware.

Soldato
As already suggested....use Handbrake. Unless you (and the online converter) have extremely fast internet, it's likely to be faster doing it locally.

Back
Top Bottom