Game Pass

Associate
Where's the best place to get Game-Pass from these days, are there still deals to be had? Couldn't see anything on CDKeys , Do i just need to create multiple accounts to benefit from the £1 a month offers they do?

Pet Northerner
Don
Dunno if it still works but there was trick where you bought 2 years of GOLD (Brazil) and use a VPN to redeem it, then use a 1 month Game pass code to upgrade it all to Game pass ultimate

Soldato
Where's the best place to get Game-Pass from these days, are there still deals to be had? Couldn't see anything on CDKeys , Do i just need to create multiple accounts to benefit from the £1 a month offers they do?

It's been a while since I done it but if you have a Lego VIP account you used to be able to redeem VIP points for game pass code. With a little bit of effort, doing surveys or something, each month you could earn enough VIP points for free.

Man of Honour
I was buying Turkish subscription cards online, then using a VPN to activate them. Not great prices at the moment.

Weekly codes were the best bet for a while, got a huge amount for about 70p each. Currently the best I can see is 1 month for £4.80, 3 months for £13.70 on eneba.com

Can't type for toffee
Don
Dunno if it still works but there was trick where you bought 2 years of GOLD (Brazil) and use a VPN to redeem it, then use a 1 month Game pass code to upgrade it all to Game pass ultimate

Yap, still working, can stack upto 3 years :)

Cost me around 70 quid for 3 years worth of GPU

...edit...

https://www.eneba.com/gb/xbox-xbox-...eals&utm_campaign=hotukdeals&af_id=hotukdeals

£23.65 for 12 month atm

You'll need to use a VPN to active them
Once that's been done whack the VPN off and redeem a £1 GPU Trial or similar

This will convert the entire amount to GPU :D:D:D

Soldato
I posted this on the console gaming pass thread. Replace Brazil with whatever version is cheapest for other countries:

I was going to get a subscription for my kids for Xmas - just ran through the instructions here and it worked an absolute charm. The steps have been posted before, but here's what I did exactly to get it, and save anyone browsing back through the thread:

1. Purchase 3 x 12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP BRAZIL from cdkeys.
2. Grab the keys and put them in notepad.
3. Download the tunnelbear VPN client and connect to Brazil.
4. Redeem the 3 keys, one after the other on: https://redeem.microsoft.com/
5. Disconnect from the VPN
6. Go to here: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox
7. Upgrade it through that.
8. Go here to confirm all is good: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions
9. Turn off the automatic renewal from the same place.

That was it - completely issue free. Cheers to everyone here for saving me an absolute fortune

Associate
OP
Cheers Guys , Worth doing this with a fresh Microsoft account? I've had a trial recently (last 6 months) so not eligible for the £1 deal (Which would mean i couldn't upgrade right?)

Caporegime
Has anyone got the latest guide or what to do to get gamepass ultimate for cheap? Seems it's not as straight forward with the changes to core and so on.

edit:

read mixed reports on turkey/vpn (some saying it got locked down and have to contact microsoft to get them to activate it) so just playing it safe and bought from uk, only £15 and still good value for 3 years compared to full price.

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone got the latest guide or what to do to get gamepass ultimate for cheap? Seems it's not as straight forward with the changes to core and so on.

edit:

read mixed reports on turkey/vpn (some saying it got locked down and have to contact microsoft to get them to activate it) so just playing it safe and bought from uk, only £15 and still good value for 3 years compared to full price.
You managed to get 3 years for £15? From where? Might actually be able to get a friend on it for that price!

Soldato
I renewed mine last month, the steps I done -

Last edited:
Associate
Oh no sorry I meant, £15 difference between buying via turkey through VPN and just buying from UK.
That makes more sense. :D
When I did it I think there was slightly more difference, but since I didn't have a VPN it just wasn't it wasn't worth it. Plus the extra faff or issues.

Associate
Tend to buy the UK 3 month gold codes for £6. Make sure reoccurring billing is off when you redeem the first code, and it will give you a free month for turning it on. Turn it off again and redeem the next 3 month code. Rinse and repeat till all 9 codes are done and you have 3 years worth of gold. Buy a month's ultimate code for £10.99 and when you put it in, it will convert the lot to 3 years of ultimate. At least it always has for me. Still got 2 years left before I do it all over again.

Soldato
Don't think gold converts to ultimate at 1:1 anymore.

If you can be bothered with the reward points you can more or less get pc game pass permanently for free. Not ultimate mind, just the pc one.

Soldato
Don't think gold converts to ultimate at 1:1 anymore.

If you can be bothered with the reward points you can more or less get pc game pass permanently for free. Not ultimate mind, just the pc one.
Thanks i think i had few of those MS reward points I will have a look.

Back
Top Bottom