Hamas outlawed

• Thread starter Deleted member 236143
  • Start date
Soldato
Why is it horrible? Just because the liberal press has taught us that everyone should feel sorry for Palestinians?
Why should we not feel any sympathy for the Palestinians?

Hamas were democratically elected in free and fare elections something we repeatedly say should be encouraged so banning the political party sets a terrible precedent ie we don’t like your choice of government so we will ban it.

Associate
Why should we not feel any sympathy for the Palestinians?

Hamas were democratically elected in free and fare elections something we repeatedly say should be encouraged so banning the political party sets a terrible precedent ie we don’t like your choice of government so we will ban it.

Careful now, you'll be branded an antisemitic next.

Associate
Lol, probably but I’m not neither am I pro Palestinian I just have sympathy for people who find themselves in crappy situations!

I don't know enough to be on either side, since were fed the narrative they want us to hear.

I do know one thing, if this was my country, I wouldn't be standing around doing nothing, while listening to the current liars and con men we have running the show currently
55aefa02-f7bd-4e57-96e4-cc21aac68b90.jpg

Soldato
The military wing of Hamas is banned this proposal would ban support of the political wing who are the legitimate government of the Palestinian territory which should concern anyone.

Is there likely to be much of a difference between the Hamas military wing, and the Hamas political wing?

You typically find these things are dual/combined roles (take a look at Afghanistans new leadership).

Soldato
Is there likely to be much of a difference between the Hamas military wing, and the Hamas political wing?

You typically find these things are dual/combined roles (take a look at Afghanistans new leadership).

afghanistans new government over threw the legitimate democratically elected government of a country in a military coup, Hamas were elected in free and fair elections comparing the two is silly!

We never banned Sinn Fein just the IRA, denying the legitimate government of a state is a bad idea. Doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they do we are friends with some absolutely appalling regimes around the world so why is this one different and why now Hamas hasn’t suddenly changed….

Soldato
Qatar is also a leading financier of Hamas, the Islamist political party which won elections in Gaza in 2006 and has since run the government in the Israeli-occupied territory.

Britain’s Royal Air Force (RAF) is about to establish a second fighter squadron with Qatar, an authoritarian Gulf state accused of supporting extremist groups across the Middle East which the UK itself opposes and says promote terrorism.

UK/Qatar squadron will be established in September in Yorkshire, northern England
Joint unit is part of a £6-billion deal for the UK to sell Qatar 24 Typhoon warplanes
Qatar is known to have financed militant Islamist groups in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan and Gaza which the UK regards as terrorists.

http://markcurtis.info/2021/06/24/u...with-regime-accused-of-funding-terror-groups/

Soldato
afghanistans new government over threw the legitimate democratically elected government of a country in a military coup, Hamas were elected in free and fair elections comparing the two is silly!

We never banned Sinn Fein just the IRA, denying the legitimate government of a state is a bad idea. Doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they do we are friends with some absolutely appalling regimes around the world so why is this one different and why now Hamas hasn’t suddenly changed….
Hamas spend the money their receive on arms to use against the Israeli people, how many new Schools or Hospitals have they funded in the almost two decades since their last "free and fair" election?

The only ones oppressing the Palestinians in 2021 is Hamas.

Soldato
Didn't both the Palestinians and Jewish both outlaw bacon as well? I can't see beef being outlawed, see too many of my friends barbecues racked up with the best cuts in Jerusalem . . . .

Back
Top Bottom