Rugby union?

Caporegime
Once you start conceding as many ruck penalties as England are, refs start pinging you out of habit!

Great try from England.... Needed that.

Still South Africa's to lose IMO. Just too much power will keep on resulting in penalties

I've replayed it a couple of times and just can't see what's wrong!

Soldato
That was a hell of a tense match to watch. South Africa are so tough to play, their physicality in scrums and mauls is brutal. Great to see England manage to get the win, even better to see them do it with some exciting rugby and tries instead of penalty kicks. Promising future for a lot of those young English players!

Caporegime
That was a hell of a tense match to watch. South Africa are so tough to play, their physicality in scrums and mauls is brutal. Great to see England manage to get the win, even better to see them do it with some exciting rugby and tries instead of penalty kicks. Promising future for a lot of those young English players!

I think their backs, with the exception of May were outstanding. He had an awful game.

Forwards, too many penalties given away. I've said it on here before but I'll say it again, the guys from the likes of Saracens, Quins, Leicester etc. get away with murder in the league. This breeds indiscipline which cripples them when it comes to internationals. Today proved that.

Back
Top Bottom