BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
I really agree. I've driven a few now and I've been really impressed despite them all being 320d. It's a fantastic car made all the more better by the fact the last one was pretty rubbish.
You're like the Benjamin Button of cars.

You'll get to my age and be in a Corsa SRI or one of those Saxo's with woofers n stuff :D

Soldato
You won't need to pay £63k for it, though. I'd still be expecting a double figure percentage discount.
You will need to pay that (currently)
Last time we were debating used vs new prices on the M340 (couple of pages back) I submitted a CarWow request for best dealer prices and all 6 returned at the RRP.

You can probably negotiate in person at a dealer but you’re not going to get anything like what you think off it.

Re: the M3 costing less 15 years ago. Prices have moved on now - today’s M3 is £76k base and well into the £80k’s by the time you have specked it up.

Last edited:
Commissario
Carwow still offering around £43k for my M340i, so they’re holding value pretty well.
Wouldn’t chop it in anyway, can’t think of what I’d replace it with as it does everything I need!

DMG

DMG

Associate
I got about 12% discount on my M340i. Ordered it at the start of September and it was delivered mid October. They already had a build slot secured and I was able to just change the spec. All worked out pretty well given todays market.

Soldato
Soldato
I got about 12% discount on my M340i. Ordered it at the start of September and it was delivered mid October. They already had a build slot secured and I was able to just change the spec. All worked out pretty well given todays market.
Where was that through?
Does it have the touchscreen and stuff? heard bmw are removing them due to the obvious...

DMG

DMG

Associate
Where was that through?
Does it have the touchscreen and stuff? heard bmw are removing them due to the obvious...

Bavarian BMW in Belfast. It has the touchscreen but I lost the wireless charger. No great loss as the one in my last car just seemed to make the phone very hot.
Lost the HK sound which was a bigger deal but I can do without.

Soldato
So just another 3% of negotiation to go and we're at double figure percentages. 7% is fairly good anyway and takes it under 60k.

I’d love to see anyone negotiate any additional discount on top of that.

Things are so bad that even VW has withdrawn their deposit contribution offer for the ID.3.

Back
Top Bottom