The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
IMG-20211115-180511-01.jpg

Kids menu?

Soldato
It really does highlight how easy it is to overeat though. I was watching a Youtube video by Mark Lewis talking about portion control and how much restraint it takes when you make a big pot of rice/chicken/veg where a meal is around 800 calories, but then you can easily go for seconds and suddenly it's a 1600 calorie meal.

Caporegime
It really does highlight how easy it is to overeat though. I was watching a Youtube video by Mark Lewis talking about portion control and how much restraint it takes when you make a big pot of rice/chicken/veg where a meal is around 800 calories, but then you can easily go for seconds and suddenly it's a 1600 calorie meal.

I’m currently sitting in Ritz Carlton having a buffet dinner…due to covid they moved to table service order off the menu to order…£40, unlimited order from the Ritz…

I feel like 1 plate would get my money back lol

Associate
That’s making me thirsty just looking at it. As dry as Gandhi’s flip flop.

Not even slightly dry, very moist chicken and crisp batter.

Please sir, cooking method/recipe?

https://www.seriouseats.com/the-food-lab-southern-fried-chicken-recipe

I didn’t have any buttermilk so did a 50/50 replacement with yoghurt and milk. First time trying in that way and worked just fine.

I also double dredged the chicken and as I have a fryer had that set to 155.

Didn’t have time to make gravely for it this time but have done a fake kfc gravy with them before.

Back
Top Bottom