Poll: Qatar Grand Prix 2021, Lusail - Race 20

Rate the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Some of us have been supporting Lewis since he came into F1. Some if us have been supporting all the Brits like Button, Coulthard, Lando, George. I don't think it is bias to be supporting Hamilton. All of the decisions speak for themselves and people are entitled to call RB and Max out on them.
Still no word?

Man of Honour
Some of us have been supporting Lewis since he came into F1. Some if us have been supporting all the Brits like Button, Coulthard, Lando, George. I don't think it is bias to be supporting Hamilton. All of the decisions speak for themselves and people are entitled to call RB and Max out on them.
Still no word?

Nope. Makes it difficult for the teams to plan their strategy. Pretty obvious they are trying to find a way to dish out no penalties. Got to keep the viewing figures up.

Transmission breaker
Don
I love the tension, regardless! Its exciting :D

I get the feeling today will be bad for Max regardless of the outcome of the penalty stuff. It's just a matter of how bad it will be.

Still, anything that gets us closer to a last lap, last race decision is what I am praying for!!

Associate
Teams should really start asking questions if that does happen

I think not only the teams, but also the Stewards. This latest incident is about their safety, which should be paramount at these events. I'm struggling to find any history that ignoring a double waved yellow flag has not received a penalty on all occasions. Does anyone know any differently?

For balance, all drivers who ignored the flags should receive reprimands for consistency.

Soldato
which have been questionable and favourable towards Lewis.
I'm not sure the point of your post but I've been following Hamilton since the early days and if anything I recall many more occasions where decisions went against him that were patently unfair and/or ridiculous. If anything there was a clear overriding bias against him. But it doesn't matter - we're discussing Hamilton of today versus Max of today.

Associate
The F1 time for decisions is ridiculous. When you watch F2/3 when a driver forces someone off track or gains a benefit from leaving the track the decisions come quickly and usually within a lap of the infringement. I don’t understand how the average in F1 is 3-5 laps for even the most blatant of infringements.

Edit- 3-5 is probably generous and is how long it takes for a speeding in the pit lane offence to be given. Such a shambles.

Back
Top Bottom