Poll: Qatar Grand Prix 2021, Lusail - Race 20

Rate the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

That really is a great price for the content available. I hope it's more widely available (without the faff in the UK) in the future.
Is it a faff though? For the price it’s not harder than any other online streaming service.

I already had a VPN account, so when I want to watch a race this is the process:

1. Open VPN and sign in to a country
  2. Then open the F1 app on the iPad/phone
  3. Stream it to TV (if you want a larger screen)

it’s literally 1 additionally step.

Soldato
Forgetting about the championship I'd love Gasley to win this and Fernando get on the podium. It would be a nice story for F1.

I personally do not think the stewards are biased at all, unlike some here, but I do feel that the delay in the penalties was a bit ridiculous. I think also rules should have clarified after the incident in Brazil. The reports are that drivers were left not knowing where they stand after the their meeting this weekend.

Soldato
What do the likes of Beckham, Schmeichel and other celebs etc actually do when on the track? They just seem to stand there looking pretty. Granted Schmeichel was interviewed, but other than that?

Soldato
Best thing I’ve ever done was get F1TV Pro, so I can avoid the sky crap.

Same here. I was previously getting it with German credentials, but they signed a TV deal. Fortunately I was living in Mexico at the start of the year and managed to get it there which I think is one of the cheapest subscriptions around. £35 for the year.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Forgetting about the championship I'd love Gasley to win this and Fernando get on the podium. It would be a nice story for F1.

I personally do not think the stewards are biased at all, unlike some here, but I do feel that the delay in the penalties was a bit ridiculous. I think also rules should have clarified after the incident in Brazil. The reports are that drivers were left not knowing where they stand after the their meeting this weekend.
Apparently Masi told all drivers to “expect different penalties for different stewards”.

Charlie would be rolling in his grave.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom