Poll: Qatar Grand Prix 2021, Lusail - Race 20

Rate the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
I was on the fence about Karen Horner until Silverstone and the Copse comment. After that comment based on his illustrious racing career I think he's a **** wit.

Soldato
Anyone else hoping he gets his pit pass cancelled for the next 2 races and has to stay at home and work from the factory?

This would be funny but I'd also have to leave unfollow the F1/Skysports Facebook/Instagram pages for the next few weeks as the comments on every post would be insane... Lol!

Man of Honour
FEu4cTSXEAAYzmd.jpg

Soldato
The punishment is fine as long as he doesn't do it again. If he does then he should get the book thrown at him. We've all said things we regret sometimes in the heat of the moment.

I feel dirty defending him as i find him and his team particularly unlikeable but I like to try and stay objective. :D

Bar

Bar

Soldato
I'm sure you'd have preferred he be sent to the firing squad. But the penalty seems pretty fair.

Its the weekend the FIA are celebrating the support from Volunteers, how much they are valued, how important they are and trying to recruit more and you have a Team boss attacking them in public. Far more damaging to the sport than Max touching hamiltons wing.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I will guarantee you that Mr Horner is never seen waving a flag or even stood at a Marshall’s post.

Soldato
Is Lando Norris a better driver than George Russell?

I think he is...
I think he may well be at the moment given McLaren has given him much better experience of driving at the competitive end of the field, whilst Russell has been trying to drag a crap car to the odd points finish. That being said, Russell comfortably dispatched Norris and Albon back when they raced in F2. They are clearly both very talented drivers.

The whole 'group' of Russell, Norris, Leclerc, Sainz, Verstappen (and maybe Gasly) have F1 lined up for a promising future in terms of talent.

Soldato
Disgusting comments from Horner and Helmut. A rogue Marshall!? Yeah Merc placed him there as a covert op. Merc didn't complain about the VSC throwing their handbags out. Toto just professionally said it was a bit annoying then got on with the interview. Such a difference between them.

Soldato
It would be great next season if we had 4-5 competitive cars

I'm still gutted we missed out on getting the new cars this year. But even having cars that can actually follow like they say they should be able to will be a god send. Imagine we could then get rid of DRS as it wouldn't be needed anymore!... (Maybe a wish too far.. lol)

Back
Top Bottom