Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Soldato
Solo here as well, I don't like playing mutliplayer in anything.

There's an awful lot to see, do and collect. With the new blueprints thing you can make your races with jumps, obstacles and checkpoint on any road you want.

Soldato
I have to admit, I don't get the seasons at all. It says there are up to 61 points available. I need 22 for one car, 42 for the other. But I don't see any indication how to gain any points in the first place. I experimented to see if it's related to the Forzapoints which are listed just to the right, but apparently not.

Soldato
I have to admit, I don't get the seasons at all. It says there are up to 61 points available. I need 22 for one car, 42 for the other. But I don't see any indication how to gain any points in the first place. I experimented to see if it's related to the Forzapoints which are listed just to the right, but apparently not.

All the points are listed to the right of the season panel.

You get the season points (which are shown in each individual panel) from completing the tasks.

Bear in mind that you have to have the correct class and or make of car to complete them (this caught me out at the beginning where I was winning races, but not getting any points because I was in the wrong class of car). If using a controller, clicking the right analogue stick will toggle the class requirements.

Soldato
To the right of the season panel, I see the weekly and daily forzathon challenges. I completed an easy one of these to see if they were the answer (buy a car at auction). I got the ten forzapoints, and the challenge shows as completed, but season progress is unchanged.

Another thing I don't understand - some roads on the map and minimap are marked in red. No legend though, so I don't know what that means.

Soldato
To the right of the season panel, I see the weekly and daily forzathon challenges. I completed an easy one of these to see if they were the answer (buy a car at auction). I got the ten forzapoints, and the challenge shows as completed, but season progress is unchanged.

Another thing I don't understand - some roads on the map and minimap are marked in red. No legend though, so I don't know what that means.

Forzapoints are separate to the season points.

For example, I did the auction and it was worth 1 or 2 season points (you can't see the points after completion).

If completing the auction didn't update your season points then somethings wrong.

Red sections of dirt roads show you dirt roads you have travelled down, where as ones you haven't will be grey. With proper roads, grey colour means you havent driven down them, and white means you have. It's to help you find every road

Soldato
Is it just me or is this exactly the same game as Forza Horizon 3 & 4 only with a Mexican map pack?

I’m really disappointed after playing it for a couple of hours. Does it improve or open up later to add anything new or original? Seems utterly uninspired so far!

Associate
Is it just me or is this exactly the same game as Forza Horizon 3 & 4 only with a Mexican map pack?

I’m really disappointed after playing it for a couple of hours. Does it improve or open up later to add anything new or original? Seems utterly uninspired so far!

It's not just you. FH5 is another hyped up game with unrealistic 10/10 reviews. Probably paid/corrupt sponsorships involved again like everything these days.

Associate

I'm by no means Forza-holic. I played horizon 4 because I got it very cheap. I decided to get 5 after not playing 4 for a very long time. I'd forgotten everything about 4 and I actually had to double check I bought the right game as it seemed FH5 to me was literally the exact same game I played before but a different map.

Associate
I keep getting crashes in the game, ran afew benchmarks and the stutter counter shows some figures even when on a low graphics settings, any ideas....

Soldato
Been playing for the last couple of days, i like the fact there is different weather and night time cycles and quite a variety of different sceneries. However having played FH4 i feel there are things missing. Quite surprised they haven't included cruise event like a classic car, no racing but being able to cruise along with other players with different styles of cars over an entire map would be awesome. They could also have street meetups similar to NFS Underground to show off your ride, you get to download other people's design for the car however no one can actually see it unless you go into a race as all players are invisible.

Soldato
After finally manging to download it after a week, xbox app is trash Microsoft please fix, I've enjoyed what I have played of it so far. I do think it's more of the same from 4 but I liked that and like this as well. It being a rather similar may make me a bit bored earlier though.

I haz 4090!
Don

I'm the same at the moment. I'm starting to get the hang of it but there's a ridiculous amount of stuff to take in when you first start playing. The map is jam-packed.

I'm still loving this by the way. Still in the Cozzie! I've tuned it to perfection now, S1 rated and she's a saucy minx, but I've got her under control... just.

Back
Top Bottom