Help, we need a gaming chair for our son, need advice

Associate
Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this. We have an 8 year old son, who is Xbox daft. He plays the Lego marvel games, as well as roller coaster tycoon and loves Minecraft. We are planning on getting him a gaming chair for Christmas. I am hoping somebody can recommend a good one. We don't want wires that lead from the chair to the console or television if possible, is this a thing ? His games console is an Xbox one.

Thanks in advance

Associate
OP
Whats your budget?

We were thinking about £200 at most. It was just the hows and whats that we were wondering about. Is there a cable that goes from the chair to the console ? or is it wireless - we were hoping for the latter as we don't want him tangling up. How are they powered ?

Thank you

Associate
By gaming chair are you referring to those ones that lie on the ground that rock back and forth? Or an desk chair with gaming aesthetics? (secret lab, noble chairs etc.)

Soldato
By gaming chair are you referring to those ones that lie on the ground that rock back and forth? Or an desk chair with gaming aesthetics? (secret lab, noble chairs etc.)

I had one of those rocking floor chairs when I was younger, maybe when they first came out I’m not sure but it was probably 20 years ago. Anyway I wanted it for ages, eventually got one from Santa and it was, rubbish I used it for a week (maybe longer) then just kept sitting on my bed/old bean bag. They’re garbage gimmick things - or at least they where back then.

Back
Top Bottom