PC gamer got a PS5

Soldato
I've always had consoles, still got my PS4 pro and Xbox One X, couple of switches in the household as well as a couple of Quest 2 VR headsets (wife is more of a gamer than me!). But on the console front, with more and more titles coming to PC, I've not touched them in a while.

So I decided to throw some money into a fire and bought my self a PS5, so far I've got Demon Souls (LOVE IT!), Spider Man Miles Morales, Ghosts of Sushi, FFS VII remake and a couple of others.

But as a large RPG fan, what big ticket items have I missed that's worth picking up that are exclusive to Playstation? Again, if it was released on PC, I've likely already played it such as Horizon and Death stranding.

Soldato
I've always had consoles, still got my PS4 pro and Xbox One X, couple of switches in the household as well as a couple of Quest 2 VR headsets (wife is more of a gamer than me!). But on the console front, with more and more titles coming to PC, I've not touched them in a while.

So I decided to throw some money into a fire and bought my self a PS5, so far I've got Demon Souls (LOVE IT!), Spider Man Miles Morales, Ghosts of Sushi, FFS VII remake and a couple of others.

But as a large RPG fan, what big ticket items have I missed that's worth picking up that are exclusive to Playstation? Again, if it was released on PC, I've likely already played it such as Horizon and Death stranding.
RPG that is PlayStation exclusive ? Hmm. Not too sure really (don’t play many rpgs nowadays.) But the likes of god of war remaster, tlou remaster and the second game would be good. Also you’ve got uncharted series, days gone, etc. I’m sure others can chime in with other recommendations too.
Also if you liked miles morales, play the spider man remaster as it is fantastic (better actually )

Soldato
I can only think of some of the older classics like Dark Cloud, Wild Arms and a few like that.
I'm kinda glad exclusives aren't so prevalent any more tbh.
Oh maybe Persona 5?

Associate
God of War - probably not an RPG in the fullest sense but a fantastic game.

also Days Gone if you havent played it on PC.

Soldato
Rpg wise there is Persona 5, standard version is on the ps plus collection. Though they released a royal version which had extra content which I'd guess is cheap by now to buy

Associate
Final Fantasy XIV is a must have. I’m a WoW refugee and I can not do justice trying to describe to you how good this game is. There’s a free trial with about 200 hours worth of content at the moment.

Associate
Off topic, you can buy a Gen4x4 M.2 2280 SSD for your ps5 to increase storage.

You don't have to do this at all if you manage what games you have on the ps5 but for me at some point will get one for my ps5.

Something like this (without competitor link) > adata xpg gammix s70 blade 1tb pcie gen4x4 m.2 2280 ssd

Simply search what ssd for ps5 or ssd for ps5.

Make sure if you do decide to buy an m2 drive for the ps5 is to make sure it has a heatsink on it or comes with one so you can attach.

Associate
The closest thing to an rpg is probably demon souls. Jrpg tales of arise gets good reviews. Fenyx is the ps5 breath of the wild copy. AC Valhalla is a light RPG.

Elden Ring in February will probably scratch your rpg itch.

Back
Top Bottom