• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alder Lake-S leaks

Soldato
OP
Holy crap didn't think it would take this long and I bet they want ppl to forget about it .

This is 100% the strategy and it's used by all these companies. Gibbo said these companies want your data that's why they won't let the store handle the cash back.. it's also because the store will chase their money where as a good chunk of the end consumers will forget about it after a few months

Soldato
I have had cash back twice from Asus and it has worked well for both of my routers. Slight delay with the first, but tracking provided in both cases.
They communicated well also when queried as to the slight delay with the first payment.

Soldato
No way I'm forgetting about it lol

100% if you have to nag them to death then do, T&C's state 90 days for this claim on the Z690 boards, and the longer they can hold on to the money the better for them so make sure you ask for an update after 30 days if you haven't been paid.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'd rather not having spent a week looking at RTX prices!

If I can secure the sale of a 3070 Ti as close to RRP as possible I'll be happy because I can chuck my 2070 Super on the bay and essentially get a free upgrade :p

Back
Top Bottom