The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Well that was a bit of a crazy final round. Ice, vortex and fire, and luckily being able to kill her then. She'd gone berserk too, double attacks with extra damage would have been rather nasty.

Soldato
I like the way you can be really creative when it comes to dealing with the enemies. There was 3 times during that level where we were "creative" by accident and we ended up either killing most of the mobs or leaving them very depleted in HP.

Now that we gained experience what happens the next time around? Are the mobs harder to kill? Or are new enemies brought into the game?

I hope they introduce more playable character types with the next update.

Soldato
OP
I like the way you can be really creative when it comes to dealing with the enemies. There was 3 times during that level where we were "creative" by accident and we ended up either killing most of the mobs or leaving them very depleted in HP.

Now that we gained experience what happens the next time around? Are the mobs harder to kill? Or are new enemies brought into the game?

I hope they introduce more playable character types with the next update.

I think we have different enemies in the next dungeon. I also think experience seems to just unlock cosmetics.

I'm happy to repeat a dungeon to be honest, but would rather do the different one first to keep it fresher.

Soldato
OP
We're all up for it tomorrow? Obviously depending on who we get will change what we do. Demeo, rec room, walkabout, township etc. See who's available and pick :D.

EDIT - Again, will need a berak at 20.45

Soldato
We're all up for it tomorrow? Obviously depending on who we get will change what we do. Demeo, rec room, walkabout, township etc. See who's available and pick :D.

EDIT - Again, will need a berak at 20.45

Is this some mythical fighting tool, like a bat'leth?
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Soldato
OP
Is this some mythical fighting tool, like a bat'leth?
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Close, barak (I guess you could spell it berak with the right accent), is hebrew for lightning, a secret weapon called from the skies!

That or I need to put my son to bed, and need to take a break, whichever you fancy...

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, it was pretty challenging this evening!! It's pretty scary too hearing all the doors open and close and knowing that enemy is closing in and you can't see them. However the sounds of them dying as they walked across the poisoned floors is very satisfying :)

We were worried about longevity, but, we learned in the game today that the difficulty really ramps up. Our run through the two levels was exactly that, running, or fleeing to be more accurate :p We barely squeaked by the second level, we lost two good men along the way, but were extremely lucky that right at the end of the map the enemies moved away from the exit. Think I had only 1 hp health left and no armour!!

I think our 3 warrior, 1 archer party experiment will struggle in the next level :) We are really missing the crowd control that the mage brings and the added ranged attack he has. The assassin would have helped too with his ability to kill enemies around 11/12 hp in two attacks (or even one if critical)

I really enjoyed the game tonight because of how challenging it was. It will be very interesting to see how we get on in the next level :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom