Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Caporegime
Sometimes hate organisations adopt things, they have recently adopted the ok sign as a wink and nudge to each other. Trying to pretend they haven’t and hoping it goes away doesn’t seem like a sensible solution.

14 and 88 are harmless numbers on their own, but we know their meaning when used by white nationalists, pretending we don’t is just stupid.
Actually I may not have been around the same parts of the internet as you, because 14 and 88 have no special significance to me. Is that another 4chan special? I'm not going to Google it.

What is the problem as you see it, then, and what is a "sensible solution" to this problem?

e: Actually @hurfdurf , are you *from* 4chan? :p Are you part of the group making up these bizarro connections between innocuous things and white supremacy movements?

Caporegime
OP
Update on the crazy leftist woman/former local democrat social media manager for someplace... she's deleted loads of tweets and seems to have been unfollowed after making some rather disturbing comments about the recent WI vehicle attack being kama for the Rittenhouse verdict, now she's feeling sorry for herself because of something about her mum and lack of attention to her music:

yHHb4qd.jpg

Her "music"

No surprises there, she's utterly delusional, which I guess perhaps explains her inability to process the verdict and the lashing out we saw re: WI residents in general following the attack on the parade.

The thing is, she's not alone, there are plenty of people out there who aren't too bright, have only seen snippets of the (very distorted) media coverage of this case and are angry about it.

Caporegime
Combat 18 . AH is meant to represent Voldemort's initials but ? But that's not what you're mentioning......

14? All i think of is valentines day?
88? Flak 8.8 I'm a ww2 buff, it was a German anti-aircraft gun.
Actually bingo "2 fat ladies"

Does this not instantly disprove that not many people knows what you are talking about, unless you are part of that bubble?

What do they mean to Nazis?

Soldato
I think this more than proves the point. Some of you are claiming that the ok sign is harmless and not of any consequence, and you don’t even know the very basics on the subject.

14 stands for the 14 words.

88 = HH (8th letter of the alphabet). Hiel Hitler.

And yes, it’s totally ok that you don’t know these things. I don’t expect you ever have had to deal with white supremacist racists or have been the victim of them. Loads of people are blissfully unaware, it’s part of it.

It allows people to wear a Nazi symbol without being shunned by people for being an out and out Nazi. Very often when asked they will come up with some excuse as to what the tattoo means, leading to some very hilarious situations recently.

Like when a local male to me with tattoos all over his face was going to be on a TV show, people noticed his multiple Nazi tattoos including 14 and 88. He tried to explain 88 was the year his dad died…. Only his dad wasn’t dead and came forward :cry:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-lumsden-nazi-tattoos-88-symbol-b1206334.html

No credible tattooist will ever tattoo the number 88, 14 and a whole host of other symbols. It’s part of tattoo shop basics 101.

So yea, you lot that have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and have demonstrated this, maybe might want to pipe down about now the OK symbol is used and why it’s totally alright because it’s a legitimate gesture else where.

Caporegime
Damn hurfdurf your life just gets weirder every time.
You kinda prove it too. There's 1 hurfdurf to 40000 normal accounts. That's probably a similar ratio of Nazis to regular non politically polarised persons flicking out ok signs and tattooing numbers allover themselves in Louie Theroux documentaries.

Last edited:
Soldato
Uh oh

Kyle has said he agrees with BLM :D

/Grabs popcorn. This must tip you guys over the edge with the mental gymnastics observed so far.
Why? Its possible to at least support some of the goals of BLM and yet support the outcome of the trial. Its not all or nothing, left or right, BLM or the proud boys etc. There is a lot of nuance and grey around the whole thing. I think it's fair to say for example that Rittenhouse would not have supported the defund the police element of BLM.

Perhaps what's apparent is that he's not the person you first thought he was.

Last edited:
Soldato
From the Rittenhouse interview.

"Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial, and understand the facts before you make a statement," the Illinois resident said.

"It’s actual malice; defaming my character for him to say something like that."

:)

Permabanned
88 in Morse code used by telegraphers stands for "love and kisses". I hear it sent in Morse and spoken verbally in amateur radio all the time. Don't take up ham radio hurfdurf.... ;)

And I never realised just how many divers were covertly "racist".

Some folk rabidly search for historically inappropriate content in films, some appear dedicated to searching out perceived racism, but most just try to get through their days addressing more pressing and mundane concerns. The search for the lesser spotted "racist" has become obsessional to some.

Soldato
Uh oh

Kyle has said he agrees with BLM :D

/Grabs popcorn. This must tip you guys over the edge with the mental gymnastics observed so far.
Why? As much certain democrats, the msm, Hollywood and folks in the left try the trial wasn't about race it was about self defence. The only people going to be tipped over the edge are those claiming he's a white supremacist.

Soldato
88 in Morse code used by telegraphers stands for "love and kisses". I hear it sent in Morse and spoken verbally in amateur radio all the time. Don't take up ham radio hurfdurf.... ;)

And I never realised just how many divers were covertly "racist".

Some folk rabidly search for historically inappropriate content in films, some appear dedicated to searching out perceived racism, but most just try to get through their days addressing more pressing and mundane concerns. The search for the lesser spotted "racist" has become obsessional to some.

Oh look, you’ve failed to understand something. Imagine my surprise.

The number 88 isn’t in itself offensive.

Soldato
Also included Biden, AOC etc.. Regan happened to be in the same image, there isn't anything deeper to it other than illustrating that it is a ubiquitous symbol.

I'll refer you back to my post on that last point:

Again, if you want to address what I've actually posted/argued then go ahead...
+

dowie you're boring me now. I've explained twice why those hand gestures aren't the same and you accuse me of not reading posts :rolleyes:

Just because you don't want to acknowledge the far right and alt right have highjacked this hand sign doesn't mean I'm getting dragged into a dowie hole with you. You have fun down there. If some of you want to bury your head in the sand and scream "they aren't using it, if we ignore them then it isn't really happening guys" go for it. The beauty of this is that is does have dual meanings, so people can flash it and then just say its just an ok sigh, what's the problem? ;);) and people like you just nod along.

I'm out of this pointless circular argument.

Soldato
For those screaming white supremacist, could you (and this is an open minded request) list the 'facts' behind the reasoning? I've tried to read the past few pages but I don't see much due to the noise.

I only saw the evidence at the trial and on the surface the degree of restraint and genuine help Rittenhouse seemed to display without any real antagonising behaviour wouldn't lead me to believe race was a motivating factor..

I think we need a little more than an OK symbol and MAGA hat, so I assume there is much more to this I've not seen yet.

Permabanned
For those screaming white supremacist, could you (and this is an open minded request) list the 'facts' behind the reasoning? I've tried to read the past few pages but I don't see much due to the noise.

I only saw the evidence at the trial and on the surface the degree of restraint and genuine help Rittenhouse seemed to display without any real antagonising behaviour wouldn't lead me to believe race was a motivating factor..

I think we need a little more than an OK symbol and MAGA hat, so I assume there is much more to this I've not seen yet.

Literally nobody is screaming anything. :cry:

Soldato
So yea, you lot that have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and have demonstrated this, maybe might want to pipe down about now the OK symbol is used and why it’s totally alright because it’s a legitimate gesture else where.

I think you need to think spend less time paying attention to internet trolls and their nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom