US: Dexter: New Blood

Soldato
I have a 3 year old that I am worried about due to his murderous tendencies, so maybe, plus my eldest is called Harrison and my first Labrador was called Dexter after, well, Dexter. :D

Edit: Also to add, I am an ex-butcher and fish monger so I know knives and how to cut stuff up. Plus when I used to work at Dewhurst butchers in St Peters street many years ago we used to chat about how to get rid of bodies of awkward customers. Pretty simple in a butchers shop. We had a big freezer, and a man called the Bone Man used to come every Monday to collect these massive blue barrels we kept in the freezer that were full of trimmings, fat, bones etc. Pretty easy to cut up a huma........ yeah, er, I shall stop right there.

Soldato
Hahaha.. I have a rather rude anecdote about that Dewhurst butchers on st peters street with a mate of mine regarding the fresh chickens they used to stick out on a table in front of the butchers.. Wow! Must be going back 30 years :D

Soldato
Hahaha.. I have a rather rude anecdote about that Dewhurst butchers on st peters street with a mate of mine regarding the fresh chickens they used to stick out on a table in front of the butchers.. Wow! Must be going back 30 years :D

The number of times we used to chase people round town after they knicked a pack or two of meat from the tables........

Soldato
The number of times we used to chase people round town after they knicked a pack or two of meat from the tables........

Doesnt surprise me.. That little area used to be like a rabbit warren. Through the little area that lead into the centre just above the butchers, then either into the eagle centre/market or down towards east street or up babbington lane or towards green lane. Funnily i have not been into town for years and only into the Westfield/intu/Derbion about 5 times since its been built and 3 of those were to go to the cinema. I remember going to the ABC cinema on east street watching The Wrath Of Khan! Boy how things have changed since the old fire hazard eagle market with the glass walkway to the bus station I feel old!

Soldato
Damn your going back some. I remember all that. Plus buses going down St Peters Street. What was that walk through called that went from St Peters onto East Street? Rumbelows was in there and Swiss cottage tea room.

Sorry for going off topic mods

Soldato
LOL We are both old and from Derby..

Anyway, latest Dexter.. Boy was that silly in many ways... But...

Batista... And it looks like his secret is out. Wondering how he will get out of this now.

Soldato
First bloke recovered quickly from getting injected after Dexter started punching him and other bloke needed smelling salts. He just seems so unprepared and unorganised in this series.

Back
Top Bottom