• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I had no idea what to do when it just flashed up on my phone, but followed the link to the 'ahem' website and was able to purchase a 3070ti founders edition which is good enough for me. Payment taken on my card with no issue.

Just got my email confirmation! Was thinking of dumping the desktop and buying a gaming laptop too.

Soldato
Stressful when you get to the basket screen to realise you have got a **** ton of other stuff in there you don't want (pricing something else up before) and have to delete them pronto

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I refreshed and flicked between each link, unless its delayed where people's baskets try and get the failed payment I reckon too many were hawking over them as its been ages since the last drop.

ed-

Yeah if you visit the page now the bit above the buy button says 'out of stock'.

Would love to know how many units landed, for all we know they had like 100 which wouldn't last a couple of seconds.

Associate
I think I just missed out because of some conflict with my addresses. Seems like they turned PayPal off for this which I would normally default to, so my cards were all wrong.

Pretty frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom