Grim Dawn - ARPG

Associate
£23.17 for the base game and 2 expansions, that's about the price I'm looking to pay. Thanks for the link, will give this a think as I just bought RDR2 the other day.

It would be just under £20 if I was subbed to Humble Choice, now at that price I'd definitely bite haha

Was £16.99 for the definitive edition on gog last week, so it is coming down in price…

Soldato
Was £16.99 for the definitive edition on gog last week, so it is coming down in price…

Oh man I’m surprised I missed that since I have a notification set up for this on another website. I noticed it was £22 on steam previously too so I’ll hold off for the Xmas sale and see then.

edit: I just checked gog and it hasn't been £16.99 ever, however it's on sale now for £25.09 which is a decent price but I think we'll get better next month.

Link to historic pricing.

Last edited:
Associate
Been playing this the past couple of days. Currently level 18 Necromancer/Occultist. Mainly Necro so I can have a little army of Undead Skeletons do my fighting for me, plus a nice Raven familiar.

Associate
Tempted to come back for another run, not played in a good while but the POE league has almost run it's course for me and motivation is dwindling.

I quite fancy making a bloody pox character again, it was super fun turning it into an auto-bomber of sorts.

Associate
Oh man I’m surprised I missed that since I have a notification set up for this on another website. I noticed it was £22 on steam previously too so I’ll hold off for the Xmas sale and see then.

edit: I just checked gog and it hasn't been £16.99 ever, however it's on sale now for £25.09 which is a decent price but I think we'll get better next month.

Link to historic pricing.

It was via a gog email and a specific discount code in it...

Soldato
This just went on sale via Steam at £23.53 for the Definitive Edition.

Includes:

Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth Expansion
Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Expansion
Grim Dawn: Crucible DLC

Associate
OP
Veteran mode is not really balanced. The additional 10% xp is not proportional to the rise is difficultly. I would just play through normal, elite and then ultimate.

i normally go veteran for more of a challenge but had to choose normal for my current run, going for a Badge of Perseverance and in veteran it felt like some kind of masochist run with the character im running lol

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Always tick the veteran box just makes it less of a steam roll for the first couple of levels. Don't forget for a new character head straight to the crucible so you can get devotions quicker and XP. Also a good place to use a XP potion from your shared stash if you have one.

Really want them to make GD2 in a better engine though :)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Always tick the veteran box just makes it less of a steam roll for the first couple of levels. Don't forget for a new character head straight to the crucible so you can get devotions quicker and XP. Also a good place to use a XP potion from your shared stash if you have one.

Really want them to make GD2 in a better engine though :)

That Gates if Anguish is a right pain in the backside. Failed first time around made a skeleton key for second time and failed again. No Blood of C'thon left. Where can I get more? Might have to turn off vet mode if i try again.

Soldato
That Gates if Anguish is a right pain in the backside. Failed first time around made a skeleton key for second time and failed again. No Blood of C'thon left. Where can I get more? Might have to turn off vet mode if i try again.
Just leave the Step of Tournament for now and continue, you can always go back to it later. Later in the game you coming to a place called Blood Grove and there are the drop chances for Blood of Ch'thon much higher. But if you do want to try you can teleport to the Burrwitch Outskirts Rift and make your way to Drpraved Sanctuary if you have the key to that place, then try and farm Salazar in there and see if he drop some Blood of Ch'thon for you ?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just leave the Step of Tournament for now and continue, you can always go back to it later. Later in the game you coming to a place called Blood Grove and there are the drop chances for Blood of Ch'thon much higher. But if you do want to try you can teleport to the Burrwitch Outskirts Rift and make your way to Drpraved Sanctuary if you have the key to that place, then try and farm Salazar in there and see if he drop some Blood of Ch'thon for you ?

Thanks for the advice will give it a go. 3am finish last night not good.

Notice Titian's Quest has a new expansion. Eternal Embers. Not tempted tbh because GM is a improved and better version imo.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Quick question see when u look at a build in grimtools.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aGG0EZ

Is there a easy way to see all the skills and points that gone into it? I know u can check using the reassign button from the skills bar but is there a easier way. Just realised i havent been using Mogdrogen pact and Primal bond :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Quick question see when u look at a build in grimtools.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aGG0EZ

Is there a easy way to see all the skills and points that gone into it? I know u can check using the reassign button from the skills bar but is there a easier way. Just realised i am missing 2 skills which wasnt assigned. Silly me.

Are you level 100 ?? (The link brings up a lvl 100 character, hence asking) Although from previous questions I'm guessing not ?

In any case, if I understood your question right that is ! As long as you playing an unmodded game you can upload your character to grimtools, click on up arrow (yellow circle in the picture), and if you want to see your stats, or play around with them to see what suits you, click on the book (light green circle) just like in the game and then you see your two classes there and all the points you used so far.

YlDUs8f.png

Did I understand you correctly or am I totally of the chart and need some medical advice here ? :p

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I was just using it a skill guide. I couldnt see his passive skills he was using because it wasnt assigned in the skills bar. Thought there could be a easier way to follow skills progression.

Back
Top Bottom