Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Finger print scanner is painful to use , having no face scanner as an option ain’t great..Friend really struggling with that scanner to the point he has gone back to clumsy pin code usage.

Soldato
Finger print scanner is painful to use , having no face scanner as an option ain’t great..Friend really struggling with that scanner to the point he has gone back to clumsy pin code usage.

Does he have a screen protector?

If not then i'd suggest they re-register their print and ensure they take all parts.

I don't have a screen protector and the FPS probably has 1 failure every 30-40 attempts.

Soldato

As above, if they have a screen protector, try it without it and see how it goes. There's also an upcoming update in the December patch which improves the FP scanner.

Soldato
Anyone having issues with notifications syncing on the P6?

I've got my P5 and P6 here, and the P5 will notify me of Gmail emails almost instantly, whereas the P6 can take half an hour or not even recognise that there is new email at all. In addition to that, the P6 also doesn't recognise notifications cleared on other devices (e.g. WhatsApp messages read on my computer) whereas they used to clear quickly on my P5.

This is something I can sort by unlocking the phone and then the notifications come in or clear, but I shouldn't really have to do that.

Wondering if Google is doing something different with power management on the P6...

Soldato
Anyone having issues with notifications syncing on the P6?

I've got my P5 and P6 here, and the P5 will notify me of Gmail emails almost instantly, whereas the P6 can take half an hour or not even recognise that there is new email at all. In addition to that, the P6 also doesn't recognise notifications cleared on other devices (e.g. WhatsApp messages read on my computer) whereas they used to clear quickly on my P5.

This is something I can sort by unlocking the phone and then the notifications come in or clear, but I shouldn't really have to do that.

Wondering if Google is doing something different with power management on the P6...

Switch off adaptive battery and see if that helps (you can leave adaptive charging on)

Solved a few delay issues for me including the Home/Away delay for my Google Home devices.

Associate
Strange the order. I put my claim in on the 1st, approved on the 5th (after a call). No dispatch email yet. Will just wait for the 60 days or whatever is it.

Associate
Looking at upgrading from the iPhone 11 Pro to the Pixel 6. Sorry if this has already been asked but how have people found the battery life?

Back
Top Bottom