Five dead and more than 40 injured including 12 kids as driver mows down Wisconsin Christmas parade

Soldato
Meet far left Milwaukee County District Attorney John T. Chisholm.

Who has said this.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

This is the liberal that let the killer out on a $1,000 bail.
In fact he has set low bail for other people that went on to kill.

He has blood on his hand and he does not care.

I hope they recall him, and go back to normal bail sentencing.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-brooks-called-for-violence-against-white-people/

I won't post the video as it's very bad.

Caporegime
Police confirmed they weren't chasing him plus he didn't hit a few folks who surprised him, he drove through barriers closing off the road then actively steered into some groups of people whilst also slowing and steering away from others before then speeding back up into a last group (from the videos so far) before smashing through a final set of barriers to escape.

I can see the claim of "I didn't expect the road to be filled with people" IF he hadn't gone through a first of barriers or if he'd stopped after hitting the first group but I'm still not convinced the "I was just running away and crashed" plea will hold any water in court. Whether it was a pre-planned and deliberate act (not sure myself) or an idiot making constant bad decisions (well I've hit a few folks, might as well keep going etc) he's going to spend the rest of his life locked away would be my guess.

Yeah exactly, I think he's fled a crime scene but I think it was also confirmed he wasn't being chased. He clearly had some issues, his social media post shows he didn't like white people, advocated attacking old white people etc.. It might well have been an opportunity that presented itself to him rather than a pre-planned attack but it seems very much like a deliberate attack regardless.

Much like the one in Charlottesville - some guy slammed his foot down and plowed into a crowd, that was a deliberate act too - though that was called a terrorist attack. It seems a bit dubious that this one has supposedly been ruled out as one already especially given the social media posts.

Associate
Anyway to post without 'Liberal!' in it?
I'm not sure I can froth at the mouth at David Lloyd George, Winston Churchill or David Steel.

Or a caveat of Americanism on all posts?

Soldato
whats the green clothes he is wearing. ive seen a few pictures of him entering court that looks like a padded tunic. is this standard prison issue now?

Soldato
So a white guy drives into a BLM parade, killing 1, and it's all over the media as a 'white supremacist terror attack' and is reported as something akin to the holocaust. Yet a violent black criminal with a history of anti-white diatribes drives into a parade of mainly white people, killing six, and it's a 'crash'. Why is the US like this?

Last edited:
Soldato
whats the green clothes he is wearing. ive seen a few pictures of him entering court that looks like a padded tunic. is this standard prison issue now?

Suicide vest most likely also a bit of mind games also to make him look like a monster plus the cops probably kicked the crap out of him so some reason there also

Caporegime
So a white guy drives into a BLM parade, killing 1, and it's all over the media as a 'white supremacist terror attack' and is reported as something akin to the holocaust. Yet a violent black criminal with a history of anti-white diatribes drives into a parade of mainly white people, killing six, and it's a 'crash'. Why is the US like this?

I think the former might have something to do with the wider context of what occurred in Charlottesville, but ignoring that I would say one parade was inherently political and the other was not, ergo far easier to assert one was an act of terrorism whereas this is more ambiguous and due to that it is going to be spun pretty easily by platforms that are politically biased.

I suppose an argument could be made regarding the fact that Waukesha is ~90% white, but then the media wouldn't really be any better for it beyond consistent sensationalism.

Caporegime
Suicide vest most likely also a bit of mind games also to make him look like a monster plus the cops probably kicked the crap out of him so some reason there also
They kicked the crap out of him so put him in a sleeveless dress that doesnt cover as much as a jumpsuit?

It's been in the news before it's a suicide prevention garment, it's velcro closed, it can't be torn up into a noose, it's hard to pleat or fold into a noose, it's fame retardant etc

Back
Top Bottom