Beat saber

Soldato
I just updated my quest2 for first time since start of summer, my beat saber now places the player so far back the blocks fade out before reaching you, anyone know how to fix this?

Caporegime
How does the quest 2 native version compare to pcvr?
I've not played the PCVR version but thoroughly enjoy the Q2 version, looks great and now runs at 120 I think. I am sure the PC version looks better and has better particle effects but doubt it's leagues ahead in this department.

Edit - true about turning off the extra effects, I do aslo.

Don't know if I said, don't think I had as I'm fairly sure I've only done it in the last day or two, but I've now done all songs in Vol 1,2,3 on expert plus.
Wow, that's a hell of an achievement. Nice one!

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't know if I said, don't think I had as I'm fairly sure I've only done it in the last day or two, but I've now done all songs in Vol 1,2,3 on expert plus.

I missed this post. Sorry mate.

But, yeah, that's awesome. That takes a lot of time and dedication. Very well done. :)

Underboss
I've not played the PCVR version but thoroughly enjoy the Q2 version, looks great and now runs at 120 I think. I am sure the PC version looks better and has better particle effects but doubt it's leagues ahead in this department.

Wow, that's a hell of an achievement. Nice one!

In a game like beat saber you turn off all the fancy graphics anyway as they just get in the way, it's harder to so expert+ modes when you got sliced boxes going in in front of you

Caporegime
Started the jump to expert/expert+, it's a lot of fun but quite demanding and I don't think my hypermobility appreciates some of the songs :D. Can finally see and move and hands independently and have much quicker reactions, though my left hand is still my weakest link by far. Some good songs on expert/expert+:

ROCKSTAR(TAK Remix) – Luena (K-POP)
Linko – Feel Alive [In Ranked Queue]
Stellar – Ashes
Marnik – Up & Down

Associate
Started the jump to expert/expert+, it's a lot of fun but quite demanding and I don't think my hypermobility appreciates some of the songs :D. Can finally see and move and hands independently and have much quicker reactions, though my left hand is still my weakest link by far. Some good songs on expert/expert+:

ROCKSTAR(TAK Remix) – Luena (K-POP)
Linko – Feel Alive [In Ranked Queue]
Stellar – Ashes
Marnik – Up & Down
Yeah expert is doable after quite a few goes but expert plus for some songs is insane

Soldato
Recent tech/pickle song drop, some great and a belter. Creedence clearwater revivals Fortunate son is fantastic, the best of the bunch. The Spindoctors Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, George Bensons Give Me The Night, and Howard Jones Things Can Only Get Better.

Pickles reached up another level, all these tracks are so on note with the perfect flow, even slower stuff like the Howard Jones track that normally don't work for me comes good.

Soldato
I've come to the decision that people that pick Camellia songs from that pack in multiplayer, are mostly *********. Half the time they don't seem to be able to complete regular expert+ songs, and when they do finally get the camellia pick, they drop out long before the finish anyway. Just breaks up the lobby.

Associate
Not used one for over a year (waiting for Quest 2 to arrive next week) but whenever there was an update to BS always had to do a reinstall through the Beast Saber app or sometimes update BMBF. Updates always broke it.

I got it working again by rolling back to a previous version.

Soldato
Vaguely satisfying feeling. The new song for halloween, Spooky Beat, has a few 666 references in it. Guess who just lucked out into being position 666 on the leaderboard :D.

Back
Top Bottom