• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm a little disappointed to learn that I can't use my Mobius wireless headphones with my PS5 due to a quirky way the LG CX48 disables HDR game mode when the headphones are connected wirelessly to the TV. Any suggestions on a decent set of headphones to use plugged into the controller, or would I be better off with a wireless set that runs via dongle plugged into the PS5?

Soldato
Anyone know an easy place to sell old games.
I know there is CEX but I want easier. One of those where you scan them in and post them off type places.

Soldato
You don't have to visit the store? Or arrange your own delivery?
You complete an ‘order’ on the app which locks in the price you’re selling for (can be cash or vouchers), and send your items to them via Royal Mail, which is free. They send any items back that don’t meet their grading or don’t work, for free and you get your money etc within a week or so depending how busy they are.

Soldato
You complete an ‘order’ on the app which locks in the price you’re selling for (can be cash or vouchers), and send your items to them via Royal Mail, which is free. They send any items back that don’t meet their grading or don’t work, for free and you get your money etc within a week or so depending how busy they are.
Sounds good. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom