*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
Personal recommendations:

Assetto Corsa for just over £3, fantastic sim and a plethora of mods available for it.
Kingdom Come Deliverance, medieval RPG but pretty hardcore with a steep learning curve.
ETS2 & ATS. If you like simulators these are a no brainer at under £4 with unlimited modding potentional.

V F

V F

Soldato
Shame about the Steam Cyberpunk price…

It's £24.99 right now. I'm thinking of getting it?...

Currently have in my cart:

Cyberpunk 2077 £24.99
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition £23.99
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition £23.99
Assassin's Creed Origins - Gold Edition £14.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Soundtrack Bundle £6.69

£88.65

Soldato
It's £24.99 right now. I'm thinking of getting it?...

Currently have in my cart:

Cyberpunk 2077 £24.99
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition £23.99
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition £23.99
Assassin's Creed Origins - Gold Edition £14.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Soundtrack Bundle £6.69

£88.65

I personally bought Assassin's Creed (both) from Epic Games since it adds the games to Ubisoft Connect too (this allows you to claim a bunch of rewards in game through their app).

In the x-mas sale next month you'll get Odyssey for £13.99 with the £10 voucher and gold for £4.99, maybe even cheaper since it was a year ago I paid those prices.

Soldato
I'm eyeing up Gas Station Simulator and Death Stranding (have it on PS4/5 but still.) Not the directors cut upgrade yet.

I have Borderlands 3 on PS5 but having it on PC would be nice too.

Soldato
Going to pick up DOOM Eternal finally £12.49 and also Ghostbusters Remastered £4.99 which I didn't even know was on Steam :)

V F

V F

Soldato
The Steam sale is terrible, overpriced old games, apart from Resident Evil village. :(

I don't get why so many speak highly of this. I've watched a lot of streams for it. Nothing about it said dang! I have to get it.

Going to pick up DOOM Eternal finally £12.49 and also Ghostbusters Remastered £4.99 which I didn't even know was on Steam :)

I hope that is good but sadly that is from the same developers that botched up Quake Champions. Saber Interactive.

Soldato
I don't get why so many speak highly of this. I've watched a lot of streams for it. Nothing about it said dang! I have to get it.

No idea why so many people think it's better than 7.

I'm like 3/4 in and it's incredibly disappointing in many regards. Hardly any suspense, too much combat and braindead puzzles with pretty linear exploration. You don't even need to look for the stuff you need, the game just strings you along. Some optional treasures were quite entertaining but that's all.

It's neither a proper survival game nor a horror game and it feels like it's been patched together from a bunch of random contrasting ideas.

It's playable but it doesn't do anything for me. Nice graphics and sometimes atmosphere.

On the plus side, I've just grabbed RE1 HD Remaster which I know will be miles better as a survival horror.

Back
Top Bottom