The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Soldato
Got mine, awesome bit of kit. Cooked a whole chicken in it, in 60 minutes and it came out lovely!

I think i'd have expected quicker than that with the pressure cooker setting, it doesn't take much longer just in a normal oven.

I'm debating switching from BT to SKY broadband. Have 2 months left and Sky will pay any termination fees, combined with a cheaper monthly and TCB it feels like it could be a decent option.

Soldato
I think i'd have expected quicker than that with the pressure cooker setting, it doesn't take much longer just in a normal oven.

I'm debating switching from BT to SKY broadband. Have 2 months left and Sky will pay any termination fees, combined with a cheaper monthly and TCB it feels like it could be a decent option.

I didn't get the pressure cooker one, I got the dual zone, which is a 6-in-1, although I'm pretty sure the different settings are just different temperature presets...

Caporegime
Not according to camelcamelcamel.

Good price, thanks.

Camelcamelcamel isnt perfect. If Amazon changes the item code it doesnt always pick it up

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ad...20gb-photoshop-lightroom-1-year-pcmac-3830989

I use Keepa addon for Chrome for Amazon, its better and easier and means I can see at every item I look at on Amazon and also compares with other sites.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...tracke/neebplgakaahbhdphmkckjjcegoiijjo?hl=en

It also says I bought it in June 2021 for £79.99 as well from Amazon.

But its a good Amazon price but the 22nd Nov was the day to buy it from Amazon.

Soldato
I'm looking for a cheapish TV for my bedroom. I see there is a okish deal on the TCL 43P615K 43" TV. Is it worth spending an extra £80 to get the 43C720K which has a 43" QLED screen. I'm intending to wall mount it and us a Chromecast with Google TV to to stream media from a Plex server.

Associate
Couldn't help myself, my Makita tool addiction continues - DTW700Z impact wrench for £165 at Amazon. I would have preferred the pin detent version but at that price I'm not too bothered.

Back
Top Bottom