• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3070 Owners Thread

Soldato
Can I join the club with a 3070ti? :D

No idea how I managed to bag a Founders Edition at MSRP but I did. Was originally after a 3060ti but when that sold out by the time I clicked through the link, I was surprised they still had 3070ti's available. So given the current market, I just bit the bullet and purchased it.

Was shocked at the amount of juice it draws and feared for my 650W PSU. But at stock it functioned fine and I've now undervolted it so its pulling around 200w when stressed.

Soldato
MSI RTX 3070 Suprim.

Hell of a job getting it in my case.

20201220-140523.jpg
Had this card for a while now, I think it's my fav ever GPU. ALways had a soft spot for the GTX 480 and 1080 Ti, and they were awesome in their time for different reasons but this 3070 is just so damn well built. Never gets hot, has sexy RGB xD Nvidia smashed it with the 3000 series !

Back
Top Bottom