The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Caporegime
Between buying or applying?

Its a very good deal so thank you to whoever found it!

between applying. I bought one at first, applied it to make sure it worked then bought another 3 all at once. Then applied them every 10 minutes or so waiting for adobe to keep extending the expiry date.

Somebody on one of my photography forums posted it up.

best Adobe deal I have seen ever!

fez

fez

Caporegime
between applying. I bought one at first, applied it to make sure it worked then bought another 3 all at once. Then applied them every 10 minutes or so waiting for adobe to keep extending the expiry date.

Somebody on one of my photography forums posted it up.

best Adobe deal I have seen ever!

Yeah, its a cracker. In theory I will have 2 years worth of subscription for the amount I was paying for ~6 months before. I don't use it all that much but its super useful to have when I do need it!

Caporegime
Yeah, its a cracker. In theory I will have 2 years worth of subscription for the amount I was paying for ~6 months before. I don't use it all that much but its super useful to have when I do need it!

Yeah when you get it at good prices its worth it just to always have it handy to edit stuff and they keep improving it.

The new masking tools are sublime that they introduced last month.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2021/09/28/from-the-acr-team-masking-reimagined#gs.hjj93x

Caporegime
Looking for a 85” Samsung TV if anyone has spotted a deal? Best I’ve seen so far is 10% off at Argos.

Wait until after 10th of January and up to mid February that is when they go EOL and are usually half the launch price of the previous year. Because they are EOL though stock tends to dry up as they try and sell it ASAP to make space for the new models. So you have to be on the ball checking daily and buy quickly.

fez

fez

Caporegime

Quite amazing what they can do isn't it.

BTW, if anyone else is doing this. You can buy lets say 4 in one go and then just apply them one by one, checking that the last one was applied before moving onto the next. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes total. I currently have until 25th November 2023 on my account.

I posted it ages ago but the price went up to £18 for a few months and then dropped back down to £8ish so was good to let everyone know.

Much appreciated.

Soldato
I use Keepa addon for Chrome for Amazon, its better and easier and means I can see at every item I look at on Amazon and also compares with other sites.
you have to manually compare with other sites by using google say ? (eg curry's , jl, ao ...)
so, hotuk still comes out as a good compare option for commodity products - hue/ninja ...

Associate
A couple of notes on the Gamivo deal for Adobe Photography Plan. First, if you already have an active subscription direct with Adobe there's no way to enter the serial number i.e. it's not stackable. I assume you could cancel the subscription and enter it. Second, when buying I accidentally ended up signing up for a Gamivo SMART subscription. Irritating, as I was specifically trying to avoid doing this, but they bundle it in with the 'taxes' charge. Not sure if I missed a check box somewhere, now cancelled manually.

Commissario
A couple of notes on the Gamivo deal for Adobe Photography Plan. First, if you already have an active subscription direct with Adobe there's no way to enter the serial number i.e. it's not stackable.

Yes there is.

You go to 'manage your account' and click this button.

zvyAIzF.png

I stacked a year from Amazon and another year from Gamivo (although as stated above, one of the keys they sent was for the wrong product and I'm waiting for them to fix it). They applied and stacked perfectly.

Second, when buying I accidentally ended up signing up for a Gamivo SMART subscription. Irritating, as I was specifically trying to avoid doing this, but they bundle it in with the 'taxes' charge. Not sure if I missed a check box somewhere, now cancelled manually.
Yes, that's a good point. I did manage to avoid adding that so it's worth being aware.

Back
Top Bottom