Ole's sacked, who next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It's a point though, he's had almost a year at PSG and if he can't make the team play cohesively after 11 months or so, how long will it take at UTD?

Its a completely different job. Poch is basically being asked to make the team play like the most aesthetically pleasing teams about while having to make his team defensively robust with only 7 outfield players ever really helping out. Hes being asked to make a team that can walk the French league somehow up their game massively whenever the CL comes around. Hes being told "you can't drop any of these 3 players".

Then you have the issue that when a team is walking their league and the manager wants to push them and try to get them to play in a different way, they might just say "nah, we are 10 points clear in the league, we don't need to change".

There is a reason PSG go through managers in such fast fashion. Its an impossible job. I really hope Zidane takes over and they have exactly the same issues even though on paper he is the perfect manager for them.

Man of Honour
I am over the moon with this, it could mean a significant change in the running of the club. He's a very good manager but knows the 'Director of Football' side of things inside out.

Really couldn't be more ideal.

Soldato
I'd be overjoyed if I were you lot, good chance he might move upstairs after as well! Wealth of experience and expertise!

Brilliant piece of business getting him in. Defo surprised me!

Soldato
I am over the moon with this, it could mean a significant change in the running of the club. He's a very good manager but knows the 'Director of Football' side of things inside out.

Really couldn't be more ideal.
I think its a good appointment but mainly because of the consultancy part and finding a new manager etc. Not sure about the management side tbh.

Man of Honour
I think its a good appointment but mainly because of the consultancy part and finding a new manager etc. Not sure about the management side tbh.

Yes that's certainly fantastic news. Manager wise, he's all about Gegenpressing, will be fascinating to see that implemented :p and slightly worrying :o

Soldato
Yes that's certainly fantastic news. Manager wise, he's all about Gegenpressing, will be fascinating to see that implemented :p and slightly worrying :o

In that regard it would be interesting to see how long certain members of United's front line stick around. I imagine Martial might be in the firing line, i mean he should be anyway but still.

Man of Honour
In that regard it would be interesting to see how long certain members of United's front line stick around. I imagine Martial might be in the firing line, i mean he should be anyway but still.

The main issue is Ronaldo, he can still run a fair bit IMO but not like the younger players. He needs to be playing as much as possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom