Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Man of Honour
Anyone managed to spend their store credit yet? Trying to buy a Fitbit for the little ones Christmas and I just get an unexpected error has occurred message when trying to pay, strangely if I add something extra to spend over the amount of credit I've got then it goes through to try and charge my card but does so for the full amount ignoring my credit.

It's a nice little extra...if I could actually spend it.

Soldato
More of those Vodafone maybe, maybe not in-store deals popped up on HUKD, £369 and £605 for Pixel 6 and Pro respectively.

Looking at the HUKD post, there seems to be a lot of difficulty getting one at £369 - folk have popped into store, to be advised it is for existing customers only, and you will need to purchase a new airtime plan. I kept my S9+ going for an extra year with Vodafone, on an £8 SIM only deal - so I'm just on [hold] the phone to them now, just to see if I can get the Pixel 6 at £369 with another £8 SIM only....

Soldato
Looking at the HUKD post, there seems to be a lot of difficulty getting one at £369 - folk have popped into store, to be advised it is for existing customers only, and you will need to purchase a new airtime plan. I kept my S9+ going for an extra year with Vodafone, on an £8 SIM only deal - so I'm just on [hold] the phone to them now, just to see if I can get the Pixel 6 at £369 with another £8 SIM only....

Sounds like a standard HUKD. Amazing price, but only a handful of people able to get it at that price.

Soldato
Sounds like a standard HUKD. Amazing price, but only a handful of people able to get it at that price.

Pretty much - I hardly use it these days, tbh, but there do seem a fair amount of these vapour deals at times. Used to be quite a decent app 3-4 years ago, but a tab meh these days imo.

Edit: almost 30 minutes on hold to Vodafone! Their online chat also seems to be getting hammered too, as I can't get it to load.

Back
Top Bottom