Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Transmission breaker
Don
Ok, let's try to break this down..

So you're saying 30 Muslim looking men holding legally owned ak-47 on the street in the USA won't get any different reaction from public/police than 30 white men?

Firstly, what the heck has 30 men got to do with anything? If you can explain that to me, I might try to entertain your nonsense here..

Point is Kyle thought he can become riot police, what happened was a direct result of him being there.
I am telling you, he can legally do so. As can anyone else in the US of A.

Again what armed police training did he have? Was he working with a unit? Wearing police uniform?
None, why is this relevant? Gun ownership and open carry are legal. There is no training requirement.

How do you know the crowd didn't see him as a mass shooter? Alone with a gun?

What, the guy who was carrying a rifle walking away from conflict towards the police??

Soldato
Kyle's weapon was obtained illegally.

"
None, why is this relevant? Gun ownership and open carry are legal. There is no training requirement.
"

If you think owning a gun means you can be simply act as untrained riot police..lol.

If Kyle was black he would have been shot and killed by American police. Or found guilty 85 years in prison

He went out of his way, claimed to be a medic he's had no training (lol) then shot people because he couldn't handle the situation.

He wanted to be a vigilante and trouble found him.

Soldato
If you think owning a gun means you can be simply act as untrained riot police..lol..
He wasn't acting as riot police, he was acting as a person with a firearm. Completely lawful.

If Kyle was black he would have been shot and killed by American police. Or found guilty 85 years in prison
Unsubstantiated whataboutism.

He went out of his way, claimed to be a medic he's had no training (lol)
Lie. He had training.

then shot people because he couldn't handle the situation.
You mean... then shot people who chased and attacked him because killing the aggressors is better than the serious bodily harm or death that will likely have resulted if he hadn't fired. Something the 12 jurors who actually saw the evidence agreed on.

He wanted to be a vigilante and trouble found him.
He wanted to be armed to protect himself, smart move. You can call it vigilantism as much as you want, but several idiots decided to attack someone who was armed, and many of them died in the process, poor choice on their part.

Transmission breaker
Don
His weapon was not illegal. Try again...

He was there to protect property. Which is legal, he just did it with a gun (not uncommon in America).

I don't get why you are getting hung up on "riot police" thing?
He was attacked and happened to have a gun. Let's not go victim blaming here?!

If the facts of the case were the same, with the same evidence and situation, the race of the person should be irrelevant. If it isn't, that's not Kyle's fault!!

I think you will find he handled the trouble that found him very well, given that he was not convicted of ANY crimes...

Soldato
What?

My post today has simply been about it being false that he was struck repeatedly in the head with a blunt weapon (as that didn't happen).
1. A skateboard is a blunt weapon by the very definition of blunt weapon.
2. The evidence at the trial through video and witness evidence showed two strikes of the skateboard to the neck/head area, not to mention a rock in a hand (another blunt weapon) directly to the back of his head. That's 3 times in a very short time, had he not shot that would have possibly been more, that seems to fit the definition of 'repeatedly'
Or are you getting uber pedantic over the wording? I think most people can understand the generalisation and context of what was said.

I haven't said a skateboard cannot be used as a deadly weapon. If Huber was holding it two handed and clearly swung with force it at Kyle's head repeatedly (or even once) then yes I would agree that that was deadly force.
As others are pointing out to you, your argument comes across as implying you would only class it as 'deadly force' if Huber actually brained the guy, incapacitating him or killing him.. What should KR have done, wait until the third or fourth skateboard attack so Huber could 'connect' properly?

Self Defence is based around having a reasonable belief that you 'may' be subject to lethal force, 4 hits (Skateboard, then rock in hand, then jump kick, then skateboard again) and ending up on the floor is more than reasonable to any rational person.

Soldato

Just ignore this then:

Meanwhile in the real world and not race grifter make-believe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weartv...uties-in-raid-that-led-to-death-of-girlfriend
Jurors found Andrew Coffee IV not guilty on charges of felony murder and attempted murder of a law enforcement officer, on Friday, determining he acted in self-defense when firing at deputies during a SWAT raid in 2017.

He is Black. He shot at POLICE. He claimed self defence and was found not guilty. Because people are allowed to defend themselves.

Yes, black people too.

Soldato
So you're saying 30 Muslim looking men holding legally owned ak-47 on the street in the USA won't get any different reaction from public/police than 30 white men?

Lol
Point is Kyle thought he can become riot police, what happened was a direct result of him being there.

Again what armed police training did he have? Was he working with a unit? Wearing police uniform?

How do you know the crowd didn't see him as a mass shooter? Alone with a gun?

What happened was a direct result of Joshua Ziminiski saying "get him" x3, then Joseph Rosenbaum chasing Kyle and trying to take his gun, but you'd know all this if you had followed the trial, which you obviously haven't.

Soldato
It's difficult for anyone outside the US to understand their relationship with guns, but the facts of this case are that he legally had the firearm, he was legally entitled to have that firearm in public and to seek to protect the property of others and when chased/attacked he used the firearm to defend himself, again legally.

Personally I think America's gun laws are crazy and that it was a mistake for him to have put himself in harm's way and put others at risk by taking a firearm into such a volatile situation, but he did nothing illegal, hence the acquittal.

Would someone of a different ethnicity have been treated differently? Possibly, but we'll never know and it's pointless to drag race into it and pretend we do.

Caporegime
I've watched them interviews hes being doing, one with Tucker Carlson??? Anyway... God hes been reprogrammed as a robot the way he talks. Maybe he was always like that anyway?
Everyday we are watching America self implode. Our gcse geography teacher said this would happen back in the 90s... Mr Nye if you read this... Sir id like to buy you a pint.

Caporegime
OP
I'm sorry but its like watching you try and tell me the earth is flat right now.Its just getting weird.

Kyle was not struck repeatedly in the head with a blunt weapon.

I think your objection is weird tbh...

Do you deny he was struck more than once with a blunt weapon? Are you just trying to make some pointless semantic argument about the fact he was struck several times within a short period of time (inc at least twice with a skateboard) but it's not sufficient to deemd "repeatedly"?

In which case just say so and acknowledge that he was struck more than once, which I believe was the general meaning intended by the person who posted that.

Caporegime
OP
Is there any need to keep this open anymore?

Is there any need to lock it? Most threads just drop off when there is no more interest in them, if you don't want to read it then don't read it.

I suspect there will be more to come from Kyle when the civil lawsuits start hitting media organisations - though perhaps only a small chance of court cases as I guess there is a strong chance most will simply reach a lucrative settlement with him.

Back
Top Bottom