*** Official SONOS Thread ***

Man of Honour
Is anyone getting lip sync issue on Sky? I'm using a CX TV so I should be fine but frustratingly on UHD content in particular the sync is a little out.

Soldato
They've added the sub gen 3 to certified refurbished now. With perksatwork code can get it for £526.15 for anyone who's after one or a second :D

Soldato
I think I want the sub..

Started with a beam, added the 2 Ones as rears and had that set up for about a year now and really like it.

Think the sub would round it off but the price seems mad.

Can we expect a deal tomorrow for black Friday or do Sonos not really partake?

Soldato
I think I want the sub..

Started with a beam, added the 2 Ones as rears and had that set up for about a year now and really like it.

Think the sub would round it off but the price seems mad.

Can we expect a deal tomorrow for black Friday or do Sonos not really partake?

Did you see my post above yours ?

Hit me up in trust for a code, but only if you are serious about buying one as I only have 2 left.

Soldato
Did you see my post above yours ?

Hit me up in trust for a code, but only if you are serious about buying one as I only have 2 left.

Sorry I didn't!

Nice offer :) really appreciate it.

Not sure I can splurge it on myself right now, should probably hold off until the other side of the festive period but man that's tempting!

What can we expect out of a Sonos refurbished unit? Any one had experience with them personally?

Soldato
Sorry I didn't!

Nice offer :) really appreciate it.

Not sure I can splurge it on myself right now, should probably hold off until the other side of the festive period but man that's tempting!

What can we expect out of a Sonos refurbished unit? Any one had experience with them personally?

They turn up looking brand new. Had a refurb sub myself and mate has two play ones. Wouldn't have known any difference on the packaging either, everything looks new. Still get the 2 year warranty as well.

Soldato
Yep. It was absolutely pristine though it did come with an EU power cable for some reason. Sonos quickly sent me a UK power cable.

Sounds like a really good way of doing things then, I've been putting myself off for ages.

For every 10 people that say it's a game changer, I usually find a few that say it's not.

But I guess it all depends on expectations, use case etc.

I will mostly be playing games or watching movies when wanting to really make use of it.

Not one for cranking it up super loud or anything, somewhere in the middle.

Am I right in thinking a gen 3 will play nice with my Original Beam, and 2 Sonos 1's? (I think my sonos ones are different gens to eachother, both have the Alexa stuff but think ones newer than the other)

Soldato
It's all down to personal preference and usage. For me, the Sub made a HUGE improvement and even though I paid full price for it, I'm very glad I have it. I did vaguely consider adding a second but decided against it, in the room I have them in it just isn't necessary.

Yep, the gen 3 Sub will play nicely with everything else.

Associate
Can anyone confirm that if I was to link my Beam to a 4K Max Fire stick, but when the TV is off, I can merely say "Alexa, play music" it will just load up Spotify on the Beam as opposed to the Beam turning the TV on and loading the TV's Spotify app?

Back
Top Bottom