The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Man of Honour
A couple of notes on the Gamivo deal for Adobe Photography Plan. First, if you already have an active subscription direct with Adobe there's no way to enter the serial number i.e. it's not stackable.

Yes it is

Just go here while logged in to your account:
https://creative.adobe.com/redeem

It's how I did it. Even says to do that on Gamivo, just their site just isn't the most intuitive

Associate
Yes it is

Just go here while logged in to your account:
https://creative.adobe.com/redeem

It's how I did it. Even says to do that on Gamivo, just their site just isn't the most intuitive

Cheers, this worked perfectly. Possibly should have been more patient on Gamivo, the 'How to redeem' button just bought up a spinning loading circle and I gave up after about 10 seconds. More frustrating is the half hour spent with Adobe support who couldn't tell me how to redeem the code.

Soldato
Cheers, this worked perfectly. Possibly should have been more patient on Gamivo, the 'How to redeem' button just bought up a spinning loading circle and I gave up after about 10 seconds. More frustrating is the half hour spent with Adobe support who couldn't tell me how to redeem the code.
Took me a while as well when I did it. Double check it's not failed to stack them, my subscription and this code were both rubbing live at the same time rather than adding the 3 months to the end of my subscription.

Associate
Took me a while as well when I did it. Double check it's not failed to stack them, my subscription and this code were both rubbing live at the same time rather than adding the 3 months to the end of my subscription.

It's a good point. I'm on an annual subscription paid monthly, and each time I redeem a code it's moving the date of next payment back by 3 months, so I think all is ok.

Soldato
Are any of the Hue alternative bulbs worth getting? After a couple of e14 candles, and there are some "innr" branded ones which seem to have OK reviews, £40 vs £90 is quite a difference!

Soldato
Are any of the Hue alternative bulbs worth getting? After a couple of e14 candles, and there are some "innr" branded ones which seem to have OK reviews, £40 vs £90 is quite a difference!
Absolutely not.

The question you are basically asking is should I spend £40 now, and £90 to do it right later = gross cost £130; or just £90 now.

Soldato
I've always found the Innr ones more expensive than Hue when you factor in the various promotions etc.

At one point i used an E14 to E27 adaptor as the lampshade was big enough to hide it and there always seems more deals on an E27 bulb. Not sure if that's an option or not.

Soldato
It's a good point. I'm on an annual subscription paid monthly, and each time I redeem a code it's moving the date of next payment back by 3 months, so I think all is ok.
Mine was different, a 12 month period up front.
Even on the live chat they said that's just how it works, I wonder how many people don't realise.

Soldato
I've always found the Innr ones more expensive than Hue when you factor in the various promotions etc.

At one point i used an E14 to E27 adaptor as the lampshade was big enough to hide it and there always seems more deals on an E27 bulb. Not sure if that's an option or not.

It's a strange light fitting, it's actually an e27, but with only space for a candle bulb...

Soldato
Such an odd Black Friday this. I guess it's been trending this way for a few years now, but I've seen very few new offers today besides the eBay one. Most sales seemed to start up to a week ago, and are due to run until Monday.

I'm not sure I miss sifting through Amazon's mountain of limited time, limited stock lightening deals though :p

Soldato
Even some eating chains are in the BF act. One supermarket chain offered half price breakfasts, a restaurant chain offered 25% off meals plus another- buy a main course and get starter/desert for £2 (normally about £4-7).

As my inbox is clogged up with BF emails, I forget which restaurant chains they are. Overloading the inbox causes confusion.

Back
Top Bottom