Top cashback/QuidCo

I often mention these sites to people and regularly hear comments like 'it's too much hassle', 'i can't be bothered', 'they never pay out' and so on, it baffles me.

I use Quidco to switch between BT, Plusnet and Three (for phone and internet), and the cashback did track ok for the 1st time I used each company. However, the 2nd time I used BT/Plusnet/Three, it didn't track. My appeals got rejected, citing that the provider rejected the cashback.

So it seems like I can only use Quidco once per utility company. Can anyone else confirm this?

It doesn't affect eBay or Brewdog as they have tracked successfully every time for me.

Soldato
I use Quidco to switch between BT, Plusnet and Three (for phone and internet), and the cashback did track ok for the 1st time I used each company. However, the 2nd time I used BT/Plusnet/Three, it didn't track. My appeals got rejected, citing that the provider rejected the cashback.

So it seems like I can only use Quidco once per utility company. Can anyone else confirm this?

It doesn't affect eBay or Brewdog as they have tracked successfully every time for me.

I can't really speak to quidco, barely used it and TCB normally has higher cashback rates. I will only use quidco if there is cashback that isn't tracked on TCB and this is remarkably rare.

On TCB I have done multiple transactions across the same providers though - for example the likes of Sky, BT, Vodafone, back and forth between the same few energy suppliers across years, it's all tracked and paid.

I just checked my statement - £11.21 pending, £2993.02 claimed, £75.76 declined - looking at those declinations it's mostly sites where I used a money off code the same time as tracking cashback - trying my luck essentially.

Caporegime
He must be doing some serious shopping to get a £1000 a year, half the deals are like 1 - 3 %

I think most people would see £100 - £200 a year or something

Depends what you are buying. Last month I got £50 on a £69 spend for VPN and £100 on a currys laptop which was the cheapest you could buy the laptop from anywhere before you got the cashback.

Swapping car/house/energy etc gets you the most cashback.

but even the 1% (6% today for BF) on ebay all adds up.

Caporegime
some bank accounts do cashback btw if you never logged in to online banking go check.

lloyds has different cash back offers you can activate all the time, seen argos etc listed a few times and other places people likely use often

Soldato
Have used Quidco for years now and love it - so much money to be had if you just spend the few moments to click through!

We got £185 back between cashback and a BT offer when we took out our broadband on moving in here! For a few seconds work that's a massive win ...

Just got a colleague at work to sign up using my referral link and he's buying a TV so should defo get my £30 off that :D

Back
Top Bottom