Hell Let Loose...Company Of Hero's, meets FPS

Soldato
I play exclusively in the [1CDO] clan server, really decent group of people and popular servers after 6:30/7pm.

I started playing this game a few months ago and I’m absolutely hooked. It’s not without its failings, but they’re small and few and far between. Took a long time before I cut my teeth tanking, and now being sat in a tank is my most enjoyable way to play this game! Genuinely feel that this is one of the better shooters out there, and really fills the Battlefield hole left by 2042 being so shoddy.

Associate
Can someone post some settings to improve spotting people? Playing @1440p thanks.
Keep textures on ultra,anti ailising both settings on ultra,shadows as low as they go,view distance high, postprocessing as low as it goes,ssao off and motion blur off,oh and play foy warfare with brightness turned down to 0,you can see further in the fog at distance and it's also not as sore on your eyes

Associate
thanks, any advice, im trying to stick with a squad and work together, can be hard but very rewarding, any clans people on here willing to play with new players ?
I'm lvl 295 with 3k hrs in the game,best thing you can do is join a clan,but you can add me on steam (WTH) FERGIE and I'll happly play with you,we do run an event on a Thursday night on our server,it's mostly wth guys but there's usually space for 20 or so
o pubs to join,it is brutal though for new guys but still good fun

Associate
Performance on the old maps is a bit better, they've sharpened up the AA so it looks better too. Unfortunately the performance on Stalingrad is shocking, low fps and horrible stutter that's not present on the other maps. It's actually unplayable for me but some fair better.
Love the reworked du mont map, much better than the original imo.

Generally I think the games in a good place, I only started playing again after a year ish and it's much better balanced. Still afew too many automatics though.
The stutter and performance was fixed,u11 drops on Tuesday at 11am

Associate
Think i might sink a few more hrs into this, i love the game but not played it a great deal... is a brill game though, this and insurgency sandstorm are my 2 best shooters on pc closely followed now by halo

Back
Top Bottom