Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th November 2021]

Soldato
I want us to go for it too but should we get some more goals, get minamino on, morton (didn't see subs so unsure if there) but if is get them more minutes
Morton is on the bench as is Milner. If you're gonna bring one on its Milner for me especially if we get another

Soldato
Ox for Thiago incoming, tbf as I said earlier morton or milner as omnomnom suggested too, may as well save as many first team players as possible now

Permabanned
Managed to get a last minute away ticket to Selhurst. Thought we played really well. Completely outclassed Palace in the first half, haven't seen us play so well since the Man U game. A real scrappy goal to giveaway at the end which was a little disappointing and the referee made some truly baffling decisions against both sides but overall really happy with the performance.

Soldato
Terrible first half performance from us, Firpo is shocking, struggled to work the formation out too. The only positive i can take is we've had luck on our side to not concede. First time I've ever thought perhaps Bielsa has gone as far as he can.......

Back
Top Bottom