• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
pretty sure you cannot with them having 1per customer policy needs to go to the address the billing address is but once its with DPD you can request it to be delivered to neighbour or one of the DPD collection points to pick it from

Pretty sure once DPD has it then it can't be changed as says this package can not be left with a neighbour etc and must be signed for by recipient, was a while ago that i had mine but i seem to remember seeing that message when i was expecting delivery :)

Soldato
Pretty sure once DPD has it then it can't be changed as says this package can not be left with a neighbour etc and must be signed for by recipient, was a while ago that i had mine but i seem to remember seeing that message when i was expecting delivery :)

on the last drop my friend changed it to neighbour

Soldato
pretty sure you cannot with them having 1per customer policy needs to go to the address the billing address is but once its with DPD you can request it to be delivered to neighbour or one of the DPD collection points to pick it from

Do you think DPD would care if you changed the address to your home address? Assuming people have already ordered an FE card previously?

Soldato
Look at this absolute ****, this is why i hate people.

Paid £649 and puts it straight up for sale for £1500.

mvHaw3Ah.jpg
This is why I don't even want to trade my 3080fe into cex or elsewhere to flip to a 3080ti/3090 for free.

No matter the approach. Buying then selling for profit is bad. Selling and then taking another unit away from another gamer is equally if not worse.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very impressed with the 3080 FE, idles at 26C loads at 62-65C. No noisier than my last card and pretty powerful.

The Telegram alerts are worth following.

Also the fan curve is more intelligent, in the past any AIB cards I owned used to have fan going on and off as it crossed thresholds repeatedly, these seem to have a system where they wont turn fan off until its well below the on threshold and vice versa to avoid the on/off loop.

Back
Top Bottom