Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th November 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
No not at all. You think higher than 70% of players finish from there?

Honestly I think that it would have been 70% if there wasn't Rashford sitting there. Keeper could have dealt with 1 player but you could see that he had half an eye on Rashford the whole time which made his job almost impossible.

Caporegime
What do referees smoke. Yellow for basically no contact on Alonso and then nothing for that foul on Rashford when he was away.

Borderline identical apart from the level of contact.

At least McTominay was travelling same direction as Alonso and along side him when he 'fouled' him (should've been booked for diving)

No booking for pulling down Rashford who was away and potentially in with his pace was mental

Soldato
Honestly I think that it would have been 70% if there wasn't Rashford sitting there. Keeper could have dealt with 1 player but you could see that he had half an eye on Rashford the whole time which made his job almost impossible.
Yeah it does seem odd - I agree that 70 seems about right for a one on one, but surely more like 8 or 9 out of 10 two on ones are scored?

Back
Top Bottom