Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th November 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Always hate those fouls. You can literally just place your foot in front of the guy actually trying to play the ball and get a foul. You don't even have to be playing the ball, you just have to put your foot in between them and the ball.

I always think that if you want to get a foul for that then you should have to be actually kicking the ball too.

Its a penalty under the current rules but I really hate it.

Soldato
Always hate those fouls. You can literally just place your foot in front of the guy actually trying to play the ball and get a foul. You don't even have to be playing the ball, you just have to put your foot in between them and the ball.

I always think that if you want to get a foul for that then you should have to be actually kicking the ball too.

But he did play the ball, he was controlling it as AWB kicked him

Caporegime

Yep, 100% with you.

Soldato
Not that bothered by Silva but Rudiger is a grade A ****. Someone the other day said that they thought he was a "nice" player and I had to do a double take.
I don't mind Rudiger - one of those players you'd love if he was on your team but otherwise hate. A bit like Drogba or Suarez

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't mind Rudiger - one of those players you'd love if he was on your team but otherwise hate. A bit like Drogba or Suarez

Its funny, there are some players that I just really dislike whereas others I can see that you love to hate them. Suarez is a ***** but hes at least funny, never had any issues with Drogba. Rudiger is just always there trying to cause trouble and generally being a bit nasty.

Soldato
Its funny, there are some players that I just really dislike whereas others I can see that you love to hate them. Suarez is a ***** but hes at least funny, never had any issues with Drogba. Rudiger is just always there trying to cause trouble and generally being a bit nasty.
I feel the same about Rudiger, I just think he enjoys winding opposition players up and quite enjoy watching it

Back
Top Bottom