*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No idea why so many people think it's better than 7.

I'm like 3/4 in and it's incredibly disappointing in many regards. Hardly any suspense, too much combat and braindead puzzles with pretty linear exploration. You don't even need to look for the stuff you need, the game just strings you along. Some optional treasures were quite entertaining but that's all.

It's neither a proper survival game nor a horror game and it feels like it's been patched together from a bunch of random contrasting ideas.

It's playable but it doesn't do anything for me. Nice graphics and sometimes atmosphere.

On the plus side, I've just grabbed RE1 HD Remaster which I know will be miles better as a survival horror.
I preferred it to 7. One of the big things for me rating games like this is replay-ability I never get the urge to replay 7. I do agree RE1 HD is miles better though, that game never gets old, I play it again and again ever few years.

V F

V F

Soldato
There are 3 onboard cameras for that view for actual driving. One is a kind of static head look as the bike leans side to side, one very similar to the replay and one within the helmet.

V F

V F

Soldato
It could never live up to Road Rash II. That game was pretty much perfect for its time. The music as well was amazeballs.

It's not how I remember looking up the game. I remember the music sounding better as well. :/

Soldato
Cyberpunk, Everspace, Halo MCC, Hades, and the Assetto Corsa DLC I was missing.
There’s plenty more I wanted, but that can wait for the next sale.

Really wasn’t sure about buying Cyberpunk, but given I don’t have any expectations now, I shouldn’t be disappointed.

Associate
Anybody played 7 days to die, see its on sale and might be something i like.
Quality game, me and a few mates played it loads a couple months ago. Not sure if its been updated but dont expect it to run flawlessly, performance wasnt the best but it was still more than playable (getting 80-90fps at 1440p Ultra on a 3080). There's loads to do on it too.

Associate
No idea why so many people think it's better than 7.

I'm like 3/4 in and it's incredibly disappointing in many regards. Hardly any suspense, too much combat and braindead puzzles with pretty linear exploration. You don't even need to look for the stuff you need, the game just strings you along. Some optional treasures were quite entertaining but that's all.

It's neither a proper survival game nor a horror game and it feels like it's been patched together from a bunch of random contrasting ideas.

It's playable but it doesn't do anything for me. Nice graphics and sometimes atmosphere.

On the plus side, I've just grabbed RE1 HD Remaster which I know will be miles better as a survival horror.
I agree Res 7 and all the DLC i played i was glued to it from start to finish. I even went through on Madhouse and if theres was a higher difficulty id go through on that, Res 7 was fantastic

Back
Top Bottom