The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Associate
Yes indeed. They'll be going into the tower.

uc

Thanks, I've ordered myself a second one.

That should sort my backups for a bit.

Soldato
Didn't buy a thing.
I wanted a Philips Hue Sync Box and Gradient strip for my setup - in typical Philips style, zero discounts on any of their new gear. Just their old (LED strips/playbars) stuff had small discounts. Quite annoyed really as I've been waiting for ages.

Associate
Picked up a 4tb Samsung SSD to replace the only remaining mechanical drive in my machine and then some airpods pro from JL yesterday down from £240 to £185 with the magsafe charging case to replace the bose gym headphones that I accidentally put in the wash 2 months after buying them...about a year ago.

Caporegime
Although nothing really got me excited this BF I ended up with more than normal!

Sony 85mm f1.8 lens for £352 from Amazon - a total steal and less than used prices on Ebay

Kindle Paperwhite (new one) for £65 (on offer for £105 and then got a £40 credit for applying for an amazon mastercard)

Stadia Chromecast for £19.99 - again another steal as the Chromecasts sell for more than that second hand on Ebay

One year Adobe Photography package subs for £36 (although started long before BF and still going I think?)

Tidal Hifi Plus for £1.07 per month

Plex lifetime pass for £38

So not a bad haul.

Soldato
I got a Miele C3 Plus dog and cat vacuum for £180 from the Amazon warehouse deals. Annoyingly the first one they sent had no hose or any of the cat and dog attachments, I didn't read the description properly, but I was able to order another one in time that was complete and they agreed to refund me on the first one which was useless without a hose. The second one had a smashed attachment on the metal tube, but luckily that was about the only thing that came with the first one so I sent back the broken one with the original unit.

Soldato
Rice cooker £59
Adobe photography plan 12 months about £34
Garmin Venu 2S about £190
Holt's Beer about £50

Think that's it for this year so far.

Back
Top Bottom