*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
And the second lock on just suddenly happens, there's no duration, you're suddenly just locked on. And the range needs a wee buff, even if only against jets. The real range of the Stinger would cover the whole map, although I agree that would be rather unfair.
I think we showed tonight that it's quite possible if you've a couple of people to wind up EVERY SINGLE PILOT on the map.

Man of Honour
this is possibly the best thing comedy wise i ever seen on here :D

Vanguard is possibly the worst ! cod in the series. baffled.

I'm quite enjoying the multi-player for a quick blast to be honest; just feels like an upgraded version of COD: WW2 from a few years ago which I loved; I've always preferred the WW2 games; personal choice I guess.

Soldato

Yeah - even on PC it feels like people are just walking away from it, I also just looked at portal and there are literally no games in the server browser, there are a couple with a high ping but nothing anywhere near me.

c0peYuy.jpg

Last night, it took me about 4-5 attempts to get into a game, where I'm sat waiting for players to join - this is at 9pm on a weekday (absolute peak time for gamers)

I think one big problem with all-out warfare, is with the matchmaking, because they want to put 128 players on a server - the game doesn't start until a certain number of people connect. The problem is - some of the maps (like Kalidoscope) ******* SUCK so as soon as you see what map you're playing appear at the bottom, people just click cancel and restart the process to connect to a map they like.

Soldato
Guys are the portal maps remastered? Do they look much better? Is there still the destruction or has that gone? is there still the superslide in them? Is there just a selection or most of the old maps? Presumably there's still the performance issues as they're using the new engine

Caporegime
Tried to get a Bad Company 2 game and joined a server that was barely half full. Game is a total disaster. Hopefully this is the beginning of a step change in how games are completed. A couple of games on the standard game. Spawn killed by tank, Spawn killed by chopper, Spawn hit detection lol and die. GG Dice.

Back
Top Bottom