In Death : Unchained

Underboss
OP
this is so annoying, im finding the 2nd level rather had, got to Gabriel 4 times now, but spent like 100 times trying to get there

this time i had , Curse of God, volley of 3xFreeze, volley of 5x Flame Arrows and Cataclysm

i got there , got my Cat out, and nearly killed him but he swiped me with his sword :(

Soldato
this is so annoying, im finding the 2nd level rather had, got to Gabriel 4 times now, but spent like 100 times trying to get there

this time i had , Curse of God, volley of 3xFreeze, volley of 5x Flame Arrows and Cataclysm

i got there , got my Cat out, and nearly killed him but he swiped me with his sword :(

git gud!! :p

Soldato
I almost defeat the third boss Asmodeus this morning. I've never got that far before. Now I know what his attack patterns are I reckon I should be able to beat him. I think my score was approaching 190k :D

Soldato
TBF, I have been playing the game for a couple of years, first on PC, now on Quest. I'm nowhere near as good as the best players who get millions of points, though the game says I'm better thnan 83% of the player base, which is not to be sniffed at.

This is almost certainly my most played native Quest 2 game.

Soldato
I've now beaten the third boss, and also managed to get the achievements for completing Desolation in under 15 mins, and without taking damage. :D

Score now over 320,000 :p

Soldato
i dont know what to say
yes i do, im crap lol

So was I at first. I've not been able to beat the third boss since that level launched, so it's taken me a while.

Also it makes a huge difference having unlocked most of the arrow types, and using the right ones.

One of my favourites is Curse Of God which is a bit like pestilence but kills one enemy at a time, then jumps to the next enemy. You don't even have to hit an enemy with it, just near it. This isn't really much use in the first level, but it's fantastic at clearing out groups of imps in the second and third, and generally thinning out groups of enemies. The only issue is if it targets a stronger enemy which takes longer to kill and prevents it jumping around weaker enemies.

Soldato
Basically to get lots of points you really need to target the various achievements to unlock special arrows, abilities, and extra health. Then on subsequent runs you'll be far better armed (though its down to the random number generator a lot of the time.)

Soldato
5u5433
Delete

Soldato
You guys are making me think that I should give this game another go. I had it, but, was playing a ton of other games at the time and I didn't really give it a fair go. I returned it inside the two hour window.

Soldato
You guys are making me think that I should give this game another go. I had it, but, was playing a ton of other games at the time and I didn't really give it a fair go. I returned it inside the two hour window.

It can be a bit marmite at first, and it's hard until you unlock the better arrows. Though the game does initially reduce the numbers of enemies to let you get used to the controls.

Underboss
OP
So was I at first. I've not been able to beat the third boss since that level launched, so it's taken me a while.

Also it makes a huge difference having unlocked most of the arrow types, and using the right ones.

One of my favourites is Curse Of God which is a bit like pestilence but kills one enemy at a time, then jumps to the next enemy. You don't even have to hit an enemy with it, just near it. This isn't really much use in the first level, but it's fantastic at clearing out groups of imps in the second and third, and generally thinning out groups of enemies. The only issue is if it targets a stronger enemy which takes longer to kill and prevents it jumping around weaker enemies.

curse of God aint too bad, ive used it a few times to help get their HP down so 1 arrow shots kill them

Tempest and the seeking arrows are my favourite

Associate
just picked this up in the sale, wow really enjoying it, great so far, first boss wiped me out pretty quick (well his minions did) so just played through the second area only to meet the same boss again lol

Associate
just picked this up in the sale, wow really enjoying it, great so far, first boss wiped me out pretty quick (well his minions did) so just played through the second area only to meet the same boss again lol

I thought the other areas were locked until you defeated that first boss 5 times?

Associate
I thought the other areas were locked until you defeated that first boss 5 times?
maybe not the second area actually, I went into the "desolation" area thinking it was the next level. That being said I have went back and beat the first boss, made it to Gabriel the second but he took me out

Back
Top Bottom