Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
New work & play monitor.

IMG-4693.jpg

IMG-4694.jpg

Caporegime
14 Tado automatic TRVs from Amazon, £120 for 3 and they are now £207.

Quite a big house (that clearly needs some redecorating!) with quite a few rooms that don't always need heating, so this investment should pay back fairly quickly.

2950zmfh.jpg

Caporegime
Yeah, it was a real oversight tbh. Really wish we'd had it fitted.

If it's any consolation, we had an expensive Siemens integrated oven with microwave in our last house, and it was much less powerful and effective than the £120 Panasonic free standing one that we have in our new house, which is an absolute beast.

I would think twice about integrated microwaves in any future kitchen refit, although they do obviously look a lot better.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I hate modern kitchens. So soulless.

Can't help but feel they are going to age really badly as well.

My partners parents got a new kitchen fitted which is eerily similar to the one on the last page and I really don't like it. They also have an idiot of a dog that go nuts at reflections. To the point where he headbutts things and tries to bite them. Their entire kitchen area is just one giant reflection so he is always chasing reflections and staring intently at one spot. Utterly baffling as the dog didn't like reflections before the kitchen was put in and unsurprisingly he hasn't got any better!

As always, each to their own but I might prefer a more rustic kitchen than the shiny door uber modern style that is in vogue right now.

Associate
If it's any consolation, we had an expensive Siemens integrated oven with microwave in our last house, and it was much less powerful and effective than the £120 Panasonic free standing one that we have in our new house, which is an absolute beast.

I would think twice about integrated microwaves in any future kitchen refit, although they do obviously look a lot better.

I'll take that, thanks :) Better to have something which functions properly!

Caporegime

It would just be a cheap(er) low power model, thats all. At the end of the day a 900W microwave will be the same whether its integrated or free standing.

Back
Top Bottom