Red Notice [NetFlix]

SPG

SPG

Soldato
anything with the rock is guaranteed to be utter garbage, ryan reynolds is becoming increasingly everywhere as well

Atleast nicholas cage made some good movies before he started accepting any old crap.

When you think hollywood couldn't get more shallow it does. the gift of garbage that keeps on giving

No no no Cage has never made a good movie.

Commissario
I enjoyed this. I didn’t rate Gal Gadot in the WW films a bit but she seemed a lot more relaxed and natural here.

Some genuinely funny moments although I do wonder how many Americans will need the final location explaining to them.

Associate
Watched this with the missus, whom is very difficult to entertain, and we both enjoyed it, I loved the hat tip to Indiana Jones.
It was some light hearted fun.

I fail to see why this is getting so much negativity, I've seen much worse films in the cinema.

Caporegime
Anyone actually like Gal Gadot......:cry:
Jewish people seem to be popular with whomever finances the movies.

loads og big names stars are jewish you probably just aren't aware.
Harrison Ford once delivered one of the strangest lines ever said about Jewish identity: “As a man I’ve always felt Irish, as an actor I’ve always felt Jewish,” he said on “Inside the Actors Studio” in 2000
anne hathaway got married in a jewish ceremony in 2012 which seems to coincide with her being cast in a bunch of big block buster movies

although arguably it probably would have happened naturally.

maybe most of them are just good actors.

but it seems a bunch of crap ones get big roles for no reason

Last edited:
Soldato
Con Air
The Rock
and arguably others.

Indeed, these are great films with cage in them, rather than him being great, con air being the prime example of a dark comedy that the lead played it straight in super hero style, without realising it twas a dark comedy, made the film even better

Soldato
Enjoyed this for what it was, Gal Gadot being easy on the eyes helped a lot, Reynolds just playing himself is always worth a laugh too.

this - It's fine for Saturday night TV, missus fell asleep as usual half way through....

Cheesy action movie - forgettable but entertaining

Back
Top Bottom