Is my setup not the best?

V F

V F

Soldato
In what way did they call it rubbish? It seems there are so many critics out there that say it's rubbish for anyone once they discover they have a Lian-Li Dynamic O11/XL that I've discovered. Since I too have the regular Dynamic O11.

I can only assume the Lian-Li Dynamic O11 series is the PC equivalent of Nike AIR MAX. :cry:

Associate
Yours is more powerful than mine by far, but i have a Seasonic Focus GX powering a DVD drive and a motherboard powered GPU.

Ask said person what he thinks of mine :D

Associate
OP
Thank you everyone, all of your comments have made me feel a lot better about my build, I didn't have hugely deep pockets during lockdown but it kept me occupied and sane at the same time lol.

I'll take your comments on board and I'll upgrade my cpu in the new year and graphics card when all of this scalping and crypto mining is all over lol.

Associate
OP
55YxRVX

coin simulator

Soldato
Decent mid range components well presented with some very tidy cable management and tasteful lighting?

Clearly they don't know what they are talking about - I can only assume they were disappointed with the lack of unicorn vomit RGB :cry:

Soldato
Don't be so hard on yourself, your setup looks very nice.

Unless you have an unlimited supply of cash, you'll never have the best. No matter what you have, someone will always have better. That's true in every aspect of life. Just be grateful for what we have.

Soldato
**** what anyone else says. There are many people that would kill to have a system like that, the way i see a lot of things. Is there is always better but there is also always worse.

Be happy with what you have, looks great, nice and tidy and decent spec'd pc too. Who ever made those comments is clearly blind :cool:.

Soldato
While prices of graphics cards are certainly nuts nowadays, it would have been possible to have definitely step up performance by not paying for brands and fashion.
Those are the first enemies of performance for money.
Also case is really expensive for level of those actual performance giving parts.
But at least it has the longest potential usage life of any PC part. (mine is 13 years old)

If you play modern games or even older heavier ones, that mainstream of five years old level graphics card would be the first part to update.

Soldato
Hi, hope I'm allowed to post this, someone called my setup rubbish the other day.

I knew it was mid level but I never thought by far it would be rubbish, it kind of hurt my feelings being as its my first ever build and I'm proud of it myself I'm only 29 and built it on what I could afford at the time.

I have as follows:
LianLi oc11 dynamic xl
Asus x570 Plus motherboard
Ryzen 7 2700x Cpu
32gb DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro Ram running 3200mhz
Asus Geforce GTX 1660 Super
Samsung 500gb 970 NVME
Nzxt Z73 AIO with 3x nzxt fans
Logitech G502 light speed wireless mouse with logitech charging pad.
Corsair Hx1000 modular power supply unit
4x 120mm Noctua 3000rpm industrial fans
2x 140mm Noctua 3000rpm industrial fans
And aload of phanteks halos to suit the fans

I do want to upgrade my graphics card and cpu in the near future but is it really that bad?

Any comments are welcome

Many thanks

Hope this post is allowed

Thank you
PC is fine, the person is most likely jealous or a console gamer! (or both lol)

Just ignore them for being an idiot, some people you cannot help

Associate
OP
thanks all, well today ive just bitten the bullet and bought a Asus ROG 3070ti, i hope thats a better choice then what im running, the crazy thing is, is that the gfx card currently in here is worth much more then what i paid for it. the worlds gone mad....

next on the agenda is cpu, but ive got just also bought some sennheiser epos 670 gaming head phones and ive got to say they are the **** lol

Back
Top Bottom